THIS is how you spell BRAKES!!!!!

kamikaze

You PEDAL a bicycle, using your PEDALS.

If you "peddle" something, you are trying to SELL something (mostly an item unwanted or not really necessary)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, but then you drop a few clangers yourself - it's "For God's sake..." Also try some capitalisation.

It can also be "For god's sake" All depends on which of the 35000+ gods you are making reference to. But I agree on the Capitalisation. :D ;)

My favourite is Suit and Suite

Suit = It suits me or I am wearing a safari suit

Suite = Bathroom suite or lounge suite (Prononouced sweet)

It would suite me if I had XT breaks - :huh:

If you are wearing a safari suit, it would suit you better to can be laaiking to use your breaks

What do you "peddle". DRUGS?? <_< <_<

U do no that he speld it that whey on perpose?

Edited by tombeej

Whilst you lot are at it:

The punctuation workout for sticklers and rookies alike.

The punctuation panda is back!Armed with a permanent marker, a smidgen of confidence, and a copy of Can You Eat, Shoot and Leave?, everyone now has the chance to become a member of the punctuation elite.Established punctuation sticklers:Fine-tune existing skills, taking guilty pleasure from testing your (already somewhat unsettling) seventh sense.

Confused novices:Never again inflict flawed and perplexing punctuation on your innocent readers.The only official workbook for the international bestseller Eats, Shoots and Leaves. Introductory Cosmo-style questionnaire helps readers identify their level of punctuation prowess. Mirrors the structure and light-hearted style of Lynne Trusss hugely popular Eats, Shoots and Leaves. Topics include apostrophes, commas, colons and semicolons, hyphens and more. Each chapter concentrates on one particular punctuation mark. Origin, usage rules and their exceptions introduce the entertaining activities which have a challenge-yourself format. The bite-sized exercises in each chapter and longer texts in The Final Challenge put punctuation skills to the test

http://www.takealot.com/books/can-yo...rback,10800263

Whilst you lot are at it:

The punctuation workout for sticklers and rookies alike.

The punctuation panda is back!Armed with a permanent marker, a smidgen of confidence, and a copy of Can You Eat, Shoot and Leave?, everyone now has the chance to become a member of the punctuation elite.Established punctuation sticklers:Fine-tune existing skills, taking guilty pleasure from testing your (already somewhat unsettling) seventh sense.

Confused novices:Never again inflict flawed and perplexing punctuation on your innocent readers.The only official workbook for the international bestseller Eats, Shoots and Leaves. Introductory Cosmo-style questionnaire helps readers identify their level of punctuation prowess. Mirrors the structure and light-hearted style of Lynne Trusss hugely popular Eats, Shoots and Leaves. Topics include apostrophes, commas, colons and semicolons, hyphens and more. Each chapter concentrates on one particular punctuation mark. Origin, usage rules and their exceptions introduce the entertaining activities which have a challenge-yourself format. The bite-sized exercises in each chapter and longer texts in The Final Challenge put punctuation skills to the test.

http://www.takealot.com/books/can-yo...rback,10800263

HAH! Gotcha!

Edited by The Drongo

All you agents should get some few educations.

All that matters is that you PEDAL FAT BOY, PEDAL....

You PEDAL a bicycle, using your PEDALS.

If you "peddle" something, you are trying to SELL something (mostly an item unwanted or not really necessary)

Paddle. It is spelled P-A-D-D-L-E. :thumbup:

Quite and Quiet: another catastrophe.

Avid breaks quiet alot....but less than campagnola

There, I made myself throw up too.

Not me, it's a copy/paste from stealalot.

Just goes to show. You can't believe everything you read!

There you go with the 'alot' thing again!

You aren't having a good one, hey?

***BTW. There is a no-poll poll flying, It needs some Mod attention!

Edited by The Drongo