Shane Warne in road rage incident with cyclist

Lou Zealand

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies. FFS!

It's as bad as Stuey assaulting his chauffeur the other day.

I see quite a few of the Aussie cycling pros have had a good go at him.

O Grady's gonna donner shane just like he did his driver :w00t:

almost but not quite OT - in one of the series in Oz the batsmen were allowed to choose a theme song that would be played as they walked out to the pitch. Darryl Cullinan: Steelers Wheels...

"Clowns to the left of me,

Jokers to the right, here I am,

Stuck in the middle with you."

Did raise a smile...

Liked the tweet from Greg Henderson this morning:

Back in Melbs. Looking forward to a relaxing spin down Beach Rd tomoz. Wonder if @warne888 wants to come along.

• 2 weeks later...

WarnieGate – Second Innings

from cyclingtips blog

Sram replaced the wheels and rear mech while the cyclist is proceeding with a civil law suit against Warnie

Bit OT but here is the best cricketing sledge ever - Mark Waugh got it handed to him a few times. He missed a couple of opportunities to rather shut up

James Ormond came out to bat and Mark Waugh from second slip says to him...how the f*&^ did you get a game for England, you are a no name.....

James Ormond responds with...well at least I'm the best player in my family !

Sorry still OT, but I think the best was Eddo Brandes (Zimbo - spelling?), who was a big farmer type... after smacking Glen Mcgrath around a bit McGrath said, hey Eddo, why are you so f***ing fat. The reply came quickly - because every time I f*** your wife she gives me a biscuit.

next thing all Mcgath's teamates are rolling around on the pitch laughing...

Edited by dracs

WarnieGate – Second Innings

from cyclingtips blog

Sram replaced the wheels and rear mech while the cyclist is proceeding with a civil law suit against Warnie

HKGK!

Sorry still OT, but I think the best was Eddo Brandes (Zimbo - spelling?), who was a big farmer type... after smacking Glen Mcgrath around a bit McGrath said, hey Eddo, why are you so f***ing fat. The reply came quickly - because every time I f*** your wife she gives me a biscuit.

next thing all Mcgath's teamates are rolling around on the pitch laughing...

a bit low but :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WarnieGate – Second Innings from cyclingtips blog Sram replaced the wheels and rear mech while the cyclist is proceeding with a civil law suit against Warnie

Love the QantasPR tweet:

@QantasPR: “We’ve left @warn888 stranded in Perth. Melbourne cyclists, it’s now safe to ride on the streets”