MTB Bunch Ride Idiots

Muddy

Just feel the love...

Morewood, can't agree more.

Find the head dude and have a chat with him. Make it better for the next ride, both for you and the others they may encounter.

Explain how they can make it better. If they're driving BM's and such and have bling carbon 29ers they must be educated. Talking will go a lot further than beating the s h i t out of them. Besides, they can probably afford a better lawyer... :unsure:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capricorn, you're right. we dont need that... :)

@jimmy... i hear you... and your are correct... i do need to think more before i type.... :) and honestly, its easy to fix the problems behind a keyboard... but in reality, i would never do that... maybe see the funny side??

Don't stress! I never take these forums too seriously. And I don't ever get violent. At 1,91 m tall a few words normally calms things down. But its still a real world problem that different types of riders don't get along. And that can only be bad for the sport...

That's not what I meant. If you pull out a can of pepperspray... Aahhh forget it its late I'm tired

:clap:

Doubt you should generalise like that.

Sorry fail to see where I generalised anything. I stated facts. a) 99% had CL kit on. How is that generalising?

Sorry fail to see where I generalised anything. I stated facts. a) 99% had CL kit on. How is that generalising?

Might be a good idea to contact the club then as well and at least inform them.

Might be a good idea to contact the club then as well and at least inform them.

I've done just that with Germiston Wheelers in the past. Doesnt seem to have helped.