99er Start Time / Seeing

Denny Menchov

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember what happened at the Klein Joostenberg / Dunlop Cup race..... don't do it man! You will definitely be able to hang on / ride with the bunch.

Hmmm, I think I'll give it a go.

Hmmm, I think I'll give it a go.

Starting in $ as well

Im sure there will be a few familiar faces, seems like A-C PPA seeded riders in $

This avatar has been 'asleep' for a while....... FRAIL, see you there man.

SLEEPING???

Or is it TRAINING?

See you in the Mix!

So, I just looked at the people who rode last year and there are lots of very notable names...

Maybe they'll be back this year?

Also see that the $ group will be quite big this year, I'm no 136, anybody in $ after that?

post-26212-0-95358200-1328546542.pngpost-26212-0-95358200-1328546542.png

So, I just looked at the people who rode last year and there are lots of very notable names...

Also see that the $ group will be quite big this year, I'm no 136, anybody in $ after that?

They might have started the numbering at 100...... I am 114.

oh ****!!! Here goes hell for us...... will be exciting none the less!

Happy to be in %...... give them pain Darren. :D

Screw this! Im taking Lill down! I will break him on the climbs and spit him out in the sprint

And then you woke up...... or you crashed into him. You choose :P

oh ****!!! Here goes hell for us...... will be exciting none the less!

Yeah... I thought that story about everybody resting and so $ is going to be bunch of old, fat guys on mountain bikes was a bit suspect. At least I'll get to see Mr Lill at the start - and maybe for about 10 seconds after the start as I see him disapear into the distance :w00t:

Yeah... I thought that story about everybody resting and so $ is going to be bunch of old, fat guys on mountain bikes was a bit suspect. At least I'll get to see Mr Lill at the start - and maybe for about 10 seconds after the start as I see him disapear into the distance :w00t:

I never said anything about old fat guys on MTB's but I never expected DL to be there...... it'll make for really interesting racing though. :thumbup: