Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so two non rugby rugby vids for to today

RIP jerry collins. what do you do when one of your former all black team mates dies in a car crash? Obviously you gather all the other guys you can find and go do a haka at his crash site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3120099/French-based-Blacks-perform-powerful-haka-tribute-Jerry-Collins.html#v-4290039934001

it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...NOT FOR SQUEAMISH! wendell sailor wins at arm wrestling

ok so two non rugby rugby vids for to today

RIP jerry collins. what do you do when one of your former all black team mates dies in a car crash? Obviously you gather all the other guys you can find and go do a haka at his crash site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3120099/French-based-Blacks-perform-powerful-haka-tribute-Jerry-Collins.html#v-4290039934001

it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...NOT FOR SQUEAMISH! wendell sailor wins at arm wrestling

Eish that must've hurt bigtime.[emoji40] [emoji603] [emoji382]

I feel sick...

So Heyneke Meyer resigns from the Bulls.

Won't solve anything really.  The problem is the Bulls management that is still hanging on to the Meyer gameplan that was entrenched into the Bulls rugby culture.  And the fact that so many Bulls players are leaving will make next year another tough year for them.

You mean Ludeke, nick'?

Thanks Dale, dont know what I was thinking there, early cold morning brain freeze - meant Ludeke !!

Thanks Dale, dont know what I was thinking there, early cold morning brain freeze - meant Ludeke !!

It's been Brrrr there indeed

I wear thermal underwear on my recent visits - my second 3 day visit in a fortnight coming up this week

Edited by ' Dale

................I wear thermal underwear.....................

It takes a man to admit to that! ;)

Okay so hot on the heels of Ludeke's departure comes the news that the Sharks are looking for a new head coach with Gold staying as Director of Rugby.

Might work out for the Lions in 2016. Only team with any coaching continuity, and will probably improve their squad as opposed to the other teams losing a few big names after a world cup cycle