'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. :)

Olé

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/21/1400683592138_wps_Spanish_bullfighter_Jimen.jpg

Edited by geraldm24

Might work out for the Lions in 2016. Only team with any coaching continuity, and will probably improve their squad as opposed to the other teams losing a few big names after a world cup cycle

The Lions had good depth this season, in the sense that they had a lot of players on roughly the same standard which they could rotate through the season.

With the richer unions - Sharks and Bulls rebuilding and Kings having to get a Super squad from scratch I expect the Lions to be raided a bit, especially the 2nd and 3rd choice choice players not on long term contracts - so will be a challenge for them to keep continuity AND improve

Okay so hot on the heels of Ludeke's departure comes the news that the Sharks are looking for a new head coach with Gold staying as Director of Rugby.

And Assistant Coach Brad Mcleod - Henderson has just resigned from the Sharks.

Big Shake up coming ?

The Lions had good depth this season, in the sense that they had a lot of players on roughly the same standard which they could rotate through the season.

With the richer unions - Sharks and Bulls rebuilding and Kings having to get a Super squad from scratch I expect the Lions to be raided a bit, especially the 2nd and 3rd choice choice players not on long term contracts - so will be a challenge for them to keep continuity AND improve

maybe. but for some reason I get the feeling the squad is in a really good place there. You might find a lot of the 'fringe' players want to stay on and get their crack in building a really great team.

Newlands was half empty. People in the Cape are tired of Stormers/WP rugby. Shocking team selections, stooooopid stadium prices. Stunning players overlooked by WP coaches. Pollard etc etc. Lekka verloor Prooooovince. Really enjoyed the game.

Coaching completely asleep at the Stormers.  So many set phase mistakes.  Senatla may be fast, but his defense is poor.  Rhodes pretty much useless as a loose forward.

What is really worrying is that the second best Aus team beat our best SA team with 6 tries to 1.

Edited by Moridin

This was terrible, was shouting for the Stormers and I felt like I was shouting for the Sharks again.

With all the major unions having head coach positions open we really need some new fresh blood in them.

Damn, Stormers scrum getting shoved off the ball by 7, conceding a try when the Brumbies were down to 13 men.... Scary stuff.