Mallet is right, the referee's need to be held accountable

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately despite this, the All Blacks played better and deserved to win

Mallet is right, the referee's need to be held accountable

...... and people call me names when I say the referees cheat!!!

If Bryce Lawrence and Romain Poite were both drowning and you had one life-jacket...........which kind of sandwich would you make?

Guest Latent Blue
If Bryce Lawrence and Romain Poite were both drowning and you had one life-jacket...........which kind of sandwich would you make?

A chicken tikka would go down nicely!

Guest Latent Blue

http://www.irb.com/newsmedia/mediazone/pressrelease/newsid=2068799.html#irb+statement+following+nz+sa+match

The IRB is showing a tremendous lack of testes!

As ek wou he iemand moes my in die hol finger het ek n dokters afspraak gemaak... hou dit vir julle self IRB!!!

Following an initial review, the IRB confirms that it was incorrect for referee Romain Poite to issue a yellow card to Bismarck du Plessis in the 17th minute of The Rugby Championship match between New Zealand and South Africa in Auckland on Saturday.

Just as players and coaches make mistakes, the decision was an unfortunate case of human error by the match officials, who, having reviewed the match, fully recognise and accept that they made a mistake in the application of law.

All match official performances are thoroughly reviewed and assessed by the IRB and are considered when appointments are made for future test matches.

A sandwich????...... I would start by defrosting a steak

Getting off the Springbok topic a bit, did anyone see the incident where the Griquas player broke his ankle. Watch how Tim Whitehead comes in from the side to make the tackle exactly how de Allende did for WP against the Lions. The TMO had also been consulted to see if it was a try or not. Now where was the yellow card for Whitehead and the Penalty try for Griquas MR Andre Watson?

Getting back to the Bismark incident it actually cost us 10 points the ten minutes he was off, as we should have got a penalty after the tackle for Nonu coming in and causing the fight. So Steve Hansen we were robbed.

I am not sure how our collective whinging is going to get the Springboks to play better at Ellis Park in 3 weeks time. Imagine getting off the plane from New Zealand and have everyone remind you that you were robbed. As if the players do not know that! I think that the side now needs to concentrate on the Wallabies in two weeks time and we should focus our attention on that rather than p!ss!ing into the wind.

PS: Let Saru deal with the I R B on the refereeing matter and lets get behind the coach and players for the next game.