Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aplon? agnee man.

Aplon and Kolbe are awesome in the backline. Just pity the are getting overlooked because of their size..

The funny thing is that Willie Le Roux is also not that big. So why is size not a problem in his case but in Aplon's case. I would like to state the obvious, but I think I might get grilled for calling it out loud! :whistling:

Don't get me wrong, I like Willie. He's an ex Lochie (from Strand originally).

Edited by Moridin

The funny thing is that Willie Le Roux is also not that big. So why is size not a problem in his case but in Aplon's case. I would like to state the obvious, but I think I might get grilled for calling it out load! :whistling:

I totall agree. Aplon is amazing this season, and that Kolbe is pure class.

The funny thing is that Willie Le Roux is also not that big. So why is size not a problem in his case but in Aplon's case. I would like to state the obvious, but I think I might get grilled for calling it out loud! :whistling:

He is 1.90 tall. That's a big guy in my books.

I don't think the info on the web agree on what Willie's size is, but the most sites have him at 6 foot 1 inch weighing 90kgs. That is not big as far as rugby players go. That's as tall as I am weighing 10kg more.

I note that there are still some whinging in the media about the ref. All this is doing is motivating the All blacks even more and it cannot be good for the mood in our camp. I guess we'll be moaning until the next world cup about this one.

mmmmm - Sharks have new Sponser replacing Mr Price for the next 3 years.

Wonder what the new kit will look like.

http://www.techcentral.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cell-c-sharks-280.jpg

Cell C Sharks.

Cell Sea Sharks :)

Edited by nickc

Would have, should have, could have, one will never know what the final result would have been in NZ.

This is a whole new game and its going to be a cracker between top 2 IRB teams. They have played each other 86 times, NZ win tally 49 SA 34 and 3 draws. We do have a good track record at Ellis Park, last time they played there was 2004 with SA as victors 40-26.

Would have, should have, could have, one will never know what the final result would have been in NZ.

This is a whole new game and its going to be a cracker between top 2 IRB teams. They have played each other 86 times, NZ win tally 49 SA 34 and 3 draws. We do have a good track record at Ellis Park, last time they played there was 2004 with SA as victors 40-26.

I will be there :thumbup:

I will be there :thumbup:

Okay - so we will make you responsible for the game then.

We want to see some good rugby and a favourable result.

If not - you will have some explaining to do on Monday :)

Okay - so we will make you responsible for the game then.

We want to see some good rugby and a favourable result.

If not - you will have some explaining to do on Monday :)

If those twats don't perform it will be a PK