Rugby...

'Dale

We spoke of whole week.....?

Revenge, and the red card and Ellis Park.

Well the boks were totally outplayed. The ref like any human made mistakes both ways. I never saw the "political statused fans" so i don't know what's that about...

The game was a lot closer than you make out

The ref was good and the game relatively clean and played in good spirits

Most of us at the game came away having been part of a valiant and brave effort to snatch the cup.

The AB were better on the day and are the better side.So What.We gave our best and that's all I can ask for

And I did see the yewtenegee AB supporters.Twats

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was a lot closer than you make out

The ref was good and the game relatively clean and played in good spirits

Most of us at the game came away having been part of a valiant and brave effort to snatch the cup.

The AB were better on the day and are the better side.So What.We gave our best and that's all I can ask for

And I did see the yewtenegee AB supporters.Twats

Dont hate them because they are supporting a winning team. What is it with these Bok Supporters that always wants to break someone down because they are not supporting the Boks..

Let them support whoever they want.

Compared to some of the (other) ref performances over the past few weeks, Nigel Owens should have been a consideration for man of the match.

Well played to both teams. The Boks went out to get that elusive 4 try bonus point, which they got however they left their defences down, and the ABs snuck past them. It was a very entertaining and positive game, although somewhat sad as a Bok supporter.

Dont hate them because they are supporting a winning team. What is it with these Bok Supporters that always wants to break someone down because they are not supporting the Boks..

Die bos toor met jou kop, jy moet meer in die beskawing kom.

It has f all to do with supporting a winning team and everything to do with making a political point...and secondly if you want to help this country grow then support you national team in every sporting disciple possible.

Great game but I’m not convinced we got an accurate answer to how far ahead the AB’s are in world rugby. Undoubtedly the best team yes and the biggest difference for me is the consistency of the AB’s vs the lack there-off from the Boks last night. The Boks were found well wanting playing so expansively and even with 14 men for 20 minutes just shows you how good the AB’s are at exploiting a sniff of an opportunity.

The mistakes the Boks made is easy things to fix though, so I would take a lot of positives from this game. I also think we need to take a long term approach on the growth of this team. We are still a side that shows brilliance and class on occasion. You’d have to do that consistently, to beat the best team in the world. And that would be beating the AB’s at their own game. We’ve criticized the Boks for so long not playing attackingly enough, now when they finally did it, they neglected the part of the game that’s been their strength for so long. Defense! If we hadn’t been so sloppy, the AB’s would have found themselves under far more pressure, which could change everything on a night like last.

A really entertaining game to watch. I think we lost the game in trying to play an expansive game instead of focusing on our strengths.

Also having Zayne "I'm a quota player" "sideshow-bob" Kirschner at fullback didn't help our cause.

Die bos toor met jou kop, jy moet meer in die beskawing kom.

Jis ek try, maar kan myself ni in-sien om op a ander plek bly ni. Mozambique is by ons, die Wildtuin is reg langs my huis, en om ni eens te praat van al nice MTB Roetes ni.. :whistling:

It has f all to do with supporting a winning team and everything to do with making a political point...and secondly if you want to help this country grow then support you national team in every sporting disciple possible.

Then i'm very happy that you're such an awesome Supporter of this Country. Hope you are cheering just as hard for Banyana Banyana as you do for the Boks :ph34r: :whistling:

I suppose in your world anybody who doesn't suuport their own national team should be dragged into the street and shot.......

Support whoever you want I say, why should you have to answer to anyone. To be honest it has nothing to do with anyone anyway. I think your comment is racially discriminatory and there is no place for it on these thypes of open forums.

Oh please...what is "racially discriminatory"? Since when is saying someone hasn't got a cultural identity racist?

PS: I don't have a cultural identity either, other than that I am South African, and please don't discriminate against me by assuming that I am white.

Edited by Captain K'nuckles

Oh please...what is "racially discriminatory"? Since when is saying someone hasn't got a cultural identity racist?

PS: I don't have a cultural identity either, other than that I am South African, and please don't discriminate against me by assuming that I am white.

A coloured with no cultural identity? No, not racist?

WRT to who one's support, doesn't matter. One can support who one wants to, has nothing to do with anything, proudly south african or not.

You heard the man..... Troll somewhere else

Wow, i swallowed the wooden spoon very hard! Big ups, at least bulls might still get the spoon :D

Boks had a good game, they dominated large portions of the match, and I dont think any other side in world rugby can score 4 tries against NZ. We released the pressure too often though, with basic mistakes and poor elements like lineouts and kick-offs.

Imo JJ has to up his game on defence, or only play against weaker teams. One weak link cases uncertainty in the line.

Lots of positives - Habanna, JdV, Willie, Etsebeth, Louw had great games.

Edited by Christie

The most disappointing thing about today's game was the "Uitenhage All Blacks supporters club" ... there is no place for that in this country

That's why Zuma's the president and you're not, you will fortunately never live to decide what goes and what's not for this country.. Keep campaigning, maybe in 3013 elections lol

You continue to show your lack of rugby knowledge.

Earlier in the week you were very amped about Ellis park, well we all know what the scoreboard says.. Enough said. Brilliant display of rugby (don't need much knowledge to see who was the dominant team)