Rugby...

'Dale

You sound like that other EFF-ing guy on his soapbox shouting on and on about all the neo-liberal, social capitalist, imperialistic colonialists, blah blah blah blah blah................

did you google "political catchphrases"

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you google "political catchphrases"

Listened to a speech by the NUMSA SG this morning and the SAFM headlines had a Joo-lies speech as well.

Cant say I know what any of them mean though........

You sound like that other EFF-ing guy on his soapbox shouting on and on about all the neo-liberal, social capitalist, imperialistic colonialists, blah blah blah blah blah................

You bloody agent!! Thought this was a rugby thread ... sharp indeed.

Also thought it was a rugby thread, like we in an alternate universe today......

Race and discrimination rather.... :ph34r:

You bloody agent!! Thought this was a rugby thread ... sharp indeed.

it has taken a slight long cut...it was all meezo's fault

You are showing skewed results. You are reflecting results from even before Northern Transvaal/Blue Bulls existed.

Using this logic, the Crusaders have never won the Super Rugby tournament since the Kings were only created this year.

If your name is on the trophy, then it counts. Go to the Newlands trophy cabinet and check for yourself.

SUPER RUGBY FIXTURES FOR NEXT YEAR

Note the Bulls avoid Crusaders and Reds, whilst the Stormers play Chiefs, Crusaders, Reds and Brumbies away ....

Australian Conference

Brumbies: Hurricanes (A), Stormers (H), Blues (H), Chiefs (H), Crusaders (A), Sharks (H), Cheetahs (A), Bulls (A)

Force: Highlanders (A), Chiefs (H), Bulls (H), Cheetahs (A), Stormers (A), Lions (H), Crusaders (A), Blues (H)

Rebels: Cheetahs (H), Crusaders (H), Highlanders (A), Chiefs (A), Sharks (H), Hurricanes (H), Lions (A), Bulls (A)

Reds: Cheetahs (H), Sharks (A), Lions (A), Stormers (H), Hurricanes (A), Blues (A), Crusaders (H), Highlanders (H)

Waratahs: Sharks (A), Stormers (A), Bulls (H), Blues (A), Hurricanes (H), Lions (H), Chiefs (A), Highlanders (H)

New Zealand Conference

Blues: Bulls (A), Lions (A), Cheetahs (H), Brumbies (A), Waratahs (H), Reds (H), Sharks (H), Force (A)

Chiefs: Stormers (H), Force (A), Bulls (A), Cheetahs (A), Rebels (H), Brumbies (A), Lions (H), Waratahs (H)

Crusaders: Stormers (H), Rebels (A), Lions (A), Cheetahs (A), Brumbies (H), Reds (A), Sharks (H), Force (H)

Highlanders: Force (H), Rebels (H), Bulls (H), Sharks (A), Stormers (A), Lions (H), Reds (A), Waratahs (A)

Hurricanes: Sharks (A), Stormers (A), Brumbies (H), Cheetahs (H), Bulls (H), Reds (H), Waratahs (A), Rebels (A)

South African Conference

Bulls: Blues (H), Chiefs (H), Hurricanes (A), Highlanders (A), Waratahs (A), Force (A), Brumbies (H), Rebels (H)

Cheetahs: Rebels (A), Reds (A), Hurricanes (A), Blues (A), Chiefs (H), Crusaders (H), Force (H), Brumbies (H)

Lions: Blues (H), Reds (H), Crusaders (H), Chiefs (A), Highlanders (A), Waratahs (A), Force (A), Rebels (H)

Sharks: Hurricanes (H), Reds (H), Waratahs (H), Highlanders (H), Rebels (A), Brumbies (A), Crusaders (A), Blues (A)

Stormers: Hurricanes (H), Crusaders (A), Chiefs (A), Brumbies (A), Reds (A), Waratahs (H), Highlanders (H), Force (H)

To get back to rugby and especially Saturday's game, there is no doubt that we were beaten by a far more street smart team, and for a great game of rugby, congratulations to both teams.

Nobody can doubt that the no1 and no2 teams were on the field.

Even though Heyneke showed his lack of experience at this level, he will grow with his team. I share the frustration of the momentum destroying substitutions and the sudden loss of our strength on defence. This is a team that can get better and we may be behind the Kiwis at the moment, but 2015 is what is going to count and we all know what so often happens at world cup time.

One of the most promising things are the number of under 21 world champs who are coming through and in 2015 they will have passed their baptism of fire.

SUPER RUGBY FIXTURES FOR NEXT YEAR

Note the Bulls avoid Crusaders and Reds, whilst the Stormers play Chiefs, Crusaders, Reds and Brumbies away ....

and the sharks do brumbies and crusaders away too....but confused....no local derbies? did i miss the news about that?

To get back to rugby and especially Saturday's game, there is no doubt that we were beaten by a far more street smart team, and for a great game of rugby, congratulations to both teams.

Nobody can doubt that the no1 and no2 teams were on the field.

Even though Heyneke showed his lack of experience at this level, he will grow with his team. I share the frustration of the momentum destroying substitutions and the sudden loss of our strength on defence. This is a team that can get better and we may be behind the Kiwis at the moment, but 2015 is what is going to count and we all know what so often happens at world cup time.

One of the most promising things are the number of under 21 world champs who are coming through and in 2015 they will have passed their baptism of fire.

Ever since the Pink Bulls lost the semi, i remember Stranksy mentioned one thing JJ Engelbrecht needs to work on he's defence. Saturday he was found wondering again....? It exceptional on attack amazingly fast, he's defence needs work!

Ever since the Pink Bulls lost the semi, i remember Stranksy mentioned one thing JJ Engelbrecht needs to work on he's defence. Saturday he was found wondering again....? It exceptional on attack amazingly fast, he's defence needs work!

Agree, but Morne also needs to learn that you cannot always tackle a guy by attempting to hug him. Willie also made a tactical defense blunder by going for an intercept. They must learn to only go for intercepts when they have cover behind them and the attacking team is not that close to your line. That way, if you make a mistake on defense you still have time to recover.

Agree, but Morne also needs to learn that you cannot always tackle a guy by attempting to hug him.

Heehee