Rugby...

'Dale

I am looking forward to Wp vs Sharks. Going to be a nice fight for a possible home final

With all the Boks back in the mix this will be an interesting game. I predict weepee over Sharks.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the Boks back in the mix this will be an interesting game. I predict weepee over Sharks.

I hope you are right :)

Please don't get me onto my hobby horse. Would love to see Brussow back in the mix ...

Yes - what is the story on Brussow?

I hear so many different versions !!

Talent wasted !!

I am looking forward to Wp vs Sharks. Going to be a nice fight for a possible home final

Yip - all the boks back !!

Home ground advantage for the Sharks vs the one who does not need to jump when he is in the lineout - Eben Etzebeth.

Hell, he destroys the Sharks lineouts :(

Yes - what is the story on Brussow?

I hear so many different versions !!

Talent wasted !!

Indeed, many versions. From rugby-related such as conceding too many penalties at the breakdown and being too short for lineout options, to non rugby-related such as messing with the other's better half and religion.

Indeed, many versions. From rugby-related such as conceding too many penalties at the breakdown and being too short for lineout options, to non rugby-related such as messing with the other's better half and religion.

Wonder why he does not look at overseas options then?

So it's you against me this weekend, Big H. I see the Cheetahs might include Goosen on the bench depending on how he shapes at the captain's run on Friday. The midfield clash will be interesting to watch. Must say, I'm glad we've got Strauss and Oosthuizen back in the front row. Bulls will try run an expansive game - to take 5 points without conceding a bonus point is a tall order, but stranger things have happened before. I'll throw a naartjie from the stands for you.

Naaa, to be a true bulls fan you have to slither up to the barriers and throw a bottle at a player on the opposing team, Kevin Mealamu is normally a good choice.

Naaa, to be a true bulls fan you have to slither up to the barriers and throw a bottle at a player on the opposing team, Kevin Mealamu is normally a good choice.

AAR TOO DEE TOO you have an amazing imagination. Please try to stay out of the sun, that metal plate in your head heats up.

So it's you against me this weekend, Big H. I see the Cheetahs might include Goosen on the bench depending on how he shapes at the captain's run on Friday. The midfield clash will be interesting to watch. Must say, I'm glad we've got Strauss and Oosthuizen back in the front row. Bulls will try run an expansive game - to take 5 points without conceding a bonus point is a tall order, but stranger things have happened before. I'll throw a naartjie from the stands for you.

The result was probably never in doubt, but its still nice when the Cheetahs pounce like they did tonight.

Die ref het gecheat