Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very booooring weekend ahead, no interesting rugby on the telly.

Try watch some Heineken Cup - some quality rugby being played by some of those Teams :thumbup:

Try watch some Heineken Cup - some quality rugby being played by some of those Teams :thumbup:

Aai doent onnerstend ienglieshes

Guest Latent Blue

Cheetahs vs Lions in Bloem. Yes please!!

N lekker cat fight!!!

Guest Latent Blue

My father in law got Presidents-box tickets for this weekend in the sharktank... he only got them yesterday and now he wont be able to come through this weekend :cursing:

Wonder if they would arrive if he speedposted them? :blink:

Conundrum.

Got the pink ticket to go do the race saturday morning, but said yes to the picnic/1st birthday party at 2pm. That seemed like good timing until the WP/lions semi got scheduled for 2:30pm. So it looks like there will be a bunch of capeys stuck up the mountain on a winefarm with a game of rugby on whilst the natal host waits for the anticlimax at 5.

Taking the mountain to mohammed(up the mountain), the drifta and a charged up laptop will be the bare minimum. Otherwise signal dependant I could look at whoring the cellphone data and streaming a link.

Other ideas?

Do mnet decoders still work, is there still signal around in lots of places?