Rugby...

'Dale

Province were Awesome!! Gio and Kolbe showed their class again!!

Kaap is weer Hollands!!! En daars kalmte in Tswhane di naweek. Die vrouens is ni geslaan ni, en kindertjies is weer rustig..

Jo gat my skat, sal sorg dat jou visum om oor die Olifants te kom gekanselleer word.

Edited by Big H*

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha. Moenie hartseer voel ni Oom. Dalk sal di flou trille volgende jaar beter speel op Moftus......

Guest Latent Blue

Really expected more from the Vrystaters

:-(

Yip. you cant expect to win the currie cup when you only play excellent rugby for 49%of the game...

on the semi's form ...province will kick our butts...lets hope we get some retribution for 2012

Yea looking at the last two weekend's rugby, my sharks are going to have to pitch big time on the day...but then again, if any team can do yea ol blitzkrieg its the sharks...go on my son!!!

Yea looking at the last two weekend's rugby, my sharks are going to have to pitch big time on the day...but then again, if any team can do yea ol blitzkrieg its the sharks...go on my son!!!

Its a final. The Sharks will definitely pitch for this one. Going to be a cracker this weekend

Go Province!!!

Its a final. The Sharks will definitely pitch for this one. Going to be a cracker this weekend

Go Province!!!

True....bissy it seems have been sighted for doing something again. Will miss him if he has to sit out.

Congrats to the Sharks and WP. Worthy finalists. My Cheetahs didn't pitch on the day. Outplayed at every facet.

I agree here flymango. Now if you were emotionally immature you could have said that the ref cheated ;)

Big GAME, could be decided on a single moment of brilliance.

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/2111/21dad42b7dfd47a5a3944031f738315c.jpg

probably going to hear both coaches talking up the opposition the entire week. Well done to sharks for keeping the ship steady during a palace coup.

I do hope that HM is going to watch it.

Looking forward to Lambie showing that the bench was the worst position for him in the springbok team. Wonder if Kolbe and Aplon can keep the magic coming in a tight game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0iADg1lowxw

I think the sharks supporters will be hoping for a repeat of last year's stats. Sharks won both pool games last year and lost the final. This year Province won the pool games.

I don't support any of the teams that played in the semis this weekend :ph34r:

But will watch the final, I hope the Sharks win, PLUS their cheerleaders are simply outstanding as well :thumbup:

The judgement following the disciplinary hearing of Sharks hooker Bismarck du Plessis’ on Monday was reserved until Tuesday.

The judgement following the disciplinary hearing of Sharks hooker Bismarck du Plessis’ on Monday was reserved until Tuesday.