Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two great derby's yesterday, I'm a huge Lions fans, but watching Dwayne play like he did yesterday was something else. De Allende, was brilliant, both shoe ins for the boks, that Stormers scrum, scrummed the Bulls into pieces.

The Lions playing for each other the way the do, makes it undoubtable, that Ackerman is without a doubt the best coach in SA at the moment.

The crowd support at the local games is also something we can be proud of.

Good win for the Lions but they still short of the big punch which shows in their points differences, we need big margins otherwise we could be punished like last year where we won the same number of games as Bulls and Stormers but ended below them from points differences. 

Good win for the Lions but they still short of the big punch which shows in their points differences, we need big margins otherwise we could be punished like last year where we won the same number of games as Bulls and Stormers but ended below them from points differences.

Good point, Scotty

Just ramp up defense a bit

If memory serves me right, the Lions only got 1 bonus point all season last year.

in the race for the top 10? Lions dropped down the table due to bonus points, nothing to do with points difference

If memory serves me right, the Lions only got 1 bonus point all season last year.

3, stormers only got 4. Bulls ended up 7 log points ahead of lions, bonus points and a draw did that

in the race for the top 10? Lions dropped down the table due to bonus points, nothing to do with points difference

Points differences as in points on the table. Not point difference

Points differences as in points on the table. Not point difference

Correct, bonus points needed. Of the top 10 Lions and Stormers have the least. 

And the Sharks did not lose :)

Tough outing against the Highlanders, nick

First tour game

The Sharks have too many has beens in their squad.  Jannie is past his sell by date.  JP Pietersen not really sharp also.

Edited by Moridin

And the Lions cut it fine with the Cheetahs

What champagne rugby!

More like brandy and coke rugby for my beloved Cheetahs

Anyone got a stormers Jersey for me?

Sick and tired of this piss poor rugby. Plus I'm in the cape and have been for 8 years now.

Welcome to my world. Loyalty through thick and thin - thick and thin. Like marriage. Until death do us part ... but man those Sharkies are nowhere. As @Moridin said, bunch of hasbeens. Doesn't bode well for World Cup.