Rugby...

'Dale

don't worry okes, the ones at the robot will be well priced and have the springbok on the chest

i got the white one

Robot.... we don't have those kind of sales points, maybe u could export one to me

Size XXL should fit ok

traditional green color so I don't have to wash it to often

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's a good reason to preserve and wear the older versions which still have the springbok on the front...just as a matter of principal I wont be buying a new one.

RWC jersey 2011  :w00t:

post-7-0-76062200-1433504346_thumb.jpg

Apparently the jerseys have been specifically designed with scrummaging in mind to make it more difficult for the opposition to bind easily and thus give us more penalties.

Apparently the jerseys have been specifically designed with scrummaging in mind to make it more difficult for the opposition to bind easily and thus give us more penalties.

The opposition are so bang of that little springbokkie, did they put it on both shoulders :ph34r:

Fans angry at new Bok RWC jersey.

Cape Town - Fans have expressed their anger at the latest Springbok Rugby World Cup which has gone on sale ahead of the tournament in England later this year.

Fans have been left unimpressed at the Springbok logo appearing on the left sleeve, while the front is adorned with the 2015 Rugby World Cup, ASICS and Proteas logos.

On the left sleeve, a trophy and the years 1995 and 2007 appear (the years in which the Springboks lifted the Webb Ellis Cup).

The new jersey has a gold collar and prominent gold sleeves and is 70g lighter than any previous jersey, to help reduce fatigue.

The South African Rugby Union (SARU) were quick to remind fans that the placement of the Springbok logo on the team’s Rugby World Cup jersey was only temporary and done to conform to the contractual requirements of the tournament organisers.

In fact, the left sleeve position for the Springbok logo is no different to the 2011 World Cup jersey.

http://www.sport24.co.za/MySport24/Fans-angry-at-new-Bok-RWC-jersey-20150605

exactly - its been like that for ages

For some its ages, for others its a not so long. 

I think the issue is that the bokkie has been around forever (1906 - now that's ages :whistling: ) and slowly but surely it seems to be getting smaller and smaller and less obvious until one day your laatjies will say...DA what Springbok...whats that? 

For some its ages, for others its a not so long. 

I think the issue is that the bokkie has been around forever (1906 - now that's ages :whistling: ) and slowly but surely it seems to be getting smaller and smaller and less obvious until one day your laatjies will say...DA what Springbok...whats that? 

I'm glad you still calling me a laaitjie....despite my grey hairs

I'm glad you still calling me a laaitjie....despite my grey hairs

Noo don't get me wrong, I meant your laatjies talking to you

ok so maybe I shoulda said your laatjies laatjies talking to granddad :whistling:

Only saw that Du Plessis/Weeks heavyweight bout today.

Mr. Weeks has mean right hook. The doctor took them blows like a good girl which is par for the course these days to keep yourself out of trouble. Well done to him not swinging back. Not easy.

that the placement of the Springbok logo on the team’s Rugby World Cup jersey was only temporary and done to conform to the contractual requirements of the tournament organisers.

So NZ, Aus, England etc. will also have their emblems on the sleeves?

I fear HM and his bias to the team north of the Jukskei will result in some unpopular selections for the RWC... lock, 8th man an ex-scrum half being part of his selection. I'm also concerned with his pick for captain should Jean de Villiers not make it (fitness, form and mentally) - and I'll add Duane Vermeulen to the potential absentee list.

The last time we had a k@k jersey, there was also kamp staldraad and an early exit from the tournament. Hope 2015 is not a repeat of 2003.