I am a bit dof.  Explain that comment.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, explaining not gonna help :w00t:

Back to the topic, Stander out for this week.

Start with Flo, Vermeulen en Whitely as the loosies.

Du Toit and Eben as the locks.

Edited by Bloukrans

That is what he is saying  :ph34r:

Think he is trying to say that you cant compare other countries to SA

Cape Town - An Apartheid-era Springbok has called for a boycott of South African Rugby .

Former Bok prop Ockie Oosthuize took to Facebook, asking “shareholders, players, rugby supporters, sponsors, etc.” to “withdraw their participation, attendance and involvement from the game”.

http://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/springboks/its-time-to-boycott-sa-rugby-2034811

I tend to agree with him.  The moment everybody boycotts the boks just for a game or two, the financial losses would be huge and maybe someone might start thinking about it.  But these oaks know that the whiteys will moan and groan but still come and watch the rugby.

Cape Town - An Apartheid-era Springbok has called for a boycott of South African Rugby .

Former Bok prop Ockie Oosthuize took to Facebook, asking “shareholders, players, rugby supporters, sponsors, etc.” to “withdraw their participation, attendance and involvement from the game”.

http://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/springboks/its-time-to-boycott-sa-rugby-2034811

The irony is that the same people that has called for quotas etc. not to be mingled with sport, is now calling for political intervention because they have a gripe with politics in sport. I wish these people would just vote with their own wallets and turn the TV off when the Boks are playing, and that they'll not buy the tickets to the games, and that they all burn their Springbok jerseys and be done with it. Old farts like Oosthuize is giving the Bok emblem a bad name.

"Just tackling their second row

forwards and back row forwards,

they are big men, they can move,

they are skilful.

"They know what they are about and they know how to play the game - it is pretty intimidating."

He said there is still a lot of

"respect" for South African rugby.

"They are a scary challenge, no

matter where you play them - home

or away.

"It is a daunting task and we are all

too aware of that." - Jamie Heaslip on playing the Springboks.

Let's hope the real Boks pitch up on Saturday!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Springboks – 15 Willie le Roux, 14 JP Pietersen, 13 Lionel Mapoe, 12

Damian de Allende, 11 Lwazi Mvovo, 10 Elton Jantjies, 9 Faf de Klerk, 8 Duane Vermeulen, 7 Siya Kolisi, 6 Francois Louw, 5 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Adriaan Strauss ©, 1 Beast Mtawarira.

Subs: 16 Bongi Mbonambi, 17 Trevor Nyakane,18 Julian Redelinghuys, 19 Franco Mostert, 20 Warren Whiteley, 21 Rudy Paige, 22 Morné Steyn, 23 Ruan Combrinck.

The team announced for Saturday's second test against Ireland. Personally I'd be handing Combrinck a run on debut with Kriel on the bench. Hopefully this team can do the job because it's not lacking for talent and ability. Let's hope the drive and execution will be too!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

So, basically the same team that got a rugby lesson.

Hope they learned something from that lesson.