Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still work to be done but better 2nd half.

Agreed! If we start like that against the rest of the RC sides we'll get 50 put over us regardless of comebacks in the second half. Lots and lots of work to be done!

JdV talking about Strauss showing great leadership.

I beg to differ - I think WW's verbal encouragement with his team mates at crucial times made more impact.

I beg to differ - I think WW's verbal encouragement with his team mates at crucial times made more impact.

CAPTAINCY

Not feeling Strauss

I appreciate he has the experience as leader

Uninspired, even his post-match interview ????

LEEU POWA

Just give the ball to those confident and in-form Boks from the Leeutjies franchise

JANTJIES AND HIS COACH

Well backed by the coach and was able to demonstrate good skills and composure.

Those missed penalties - ????????

CONFIDENCE

They played the way I see the Kiwis play - belief and grit until the 82nd minute

GO BOKKIES!!!!! ????????????????????????????????

I think the ww vs duane argument has now been settled. Thanks for trying duane,but time to step aside now.

Redelinghuys, combrinck, ww and kriel must start next weekend!

At half time I was about to start a petition to bring Oom Bakkies and P.Divvy back.

Got let of that "lost cause" in the knick.

Phewwwwww

Interesting stat from rugby365

Now the series is drawn as are the points - 52-all.

We left another 8 on the paddock whereas Ireland left 9 going by the text commentary of ss and R365. So they're shading it by one. :whistling:

Definite improvement from last week. Twice as many tries and got more penalties in kickable positions but we still conceded too many early penalties which gave early momentum to the Irish. Attacking play improved with the presence of the Lions players especially Combrinck. Faf and EJ were better off once the forwards started to dominate and set a better platform for them to work off but our option taking under pressure needs to improve and but quickly or we'll be the wooden spoon again this year in the RC. Like I said earlier lots of work to be done.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Only reason Strauss will be in the team next Saturday is because he has the captaincy not because he is playing well.

Whiteley has been very impressive in surpassing Vermeulen as first choice no 8 and is imho the better option for captain. Win or lose he gives credit where it's due. Fine player, decent man.

Double post!

Edited by Mntboy

If this were England or AB's or any other side, the Bokke would've lost badly...

The altitude played a Big Role, and Allister can thank the Lions players.

This Is actually an Irish B-Side, I think if they were a full strength side, it would be a different ball game...

Dwayne is apparently carrying an injury niggle

Definitely looks off the pace

So happy that Elton is finding his feet

That little chip kick Carlos Spencer style - great chase and catch too

Faf got charged down and it led to a try

Otherwise. Sublime by the little terrier.

And several other mistakes within the team, forced and unforced. Homely this will be get ironed out as their confidence rises.

PE IS GONNA BE INTENSE ????????????????

Edited by Puncheur