Rugby...

'Dale

Scrappy would be a modest description.

We'll lose in Argentina if we play like today.

Argentina have down well at the breakdown, and at the tackle (offload).

SA have done well to miss tackles, and the usual basic errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip not looking good at all, 10 min to score at least twice:-(

Edit: And we score!

Edited by Joeboy69

Thanks for the explanation re Mapoe try!

Agree that this game has been scrappy! Pumas had the better of the game except on the scoreboard with Whiteley's score!

Edited by Mntboy

Well done Boks. A close win against the mighty Pumas. Hard work has been done.

Now the Kiwis and Wallabies. A walk in the park.

#pathetic

Wow

Love it

Glad the Pumas are more competitive ????????????????

Improvement courtesy of Sir Graham Henry. He had a big hand in getting them to include a greater deal of Ball in hand into their game. When they execute well they become hard to beat. We got lucky in all honesty.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Improvement courtesy of Sir Graham Henry. He had a big hand in getting them to include a greater deal of Ball in hand into their game. When they execute well they become hard to beat. We got lucky in all honesty.

Should we not employ Sir Graham?

Should we not employ Sir Graham?

The better question vettes is, is whether Sir Graham would want to work with us?

We definitely need to sort out these basic errors. The RSG feed I was listening too here in Namibia made it sound as though that was what was killing any momentum we got. But ja, our attacking play especially with ball in hand needs improvement and but right quick. Ditto for our defense.

There was an up and under by Jantjies that lead to the last Argentina try. Outside him were forwards, so there was no way they would get there to compete. Kicking the ball away!

As well as he has played for the Lions, his form of late is questionable. I'm not sure if AC wants him to play a specific role that he's uncomfortable with, but he's not as commanding on the ball as with his earlier season form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by geraldm24

Not a very good game from the Boks today. In my opinion it starts with the coach who doesn't know what he's doing and a leader who shouldn't be in the team in the first place. Strauss has been absolutely pathetic this year. Sure, he finds his jumpers and he can hook a ball in the scrums, but that's his sole contribution in every game.

Then AC keeps picking duh duh and jdj who hasn't played 15man rugby in months. When rohan jv rensburg is in the form of his life.

Oupa was quiet at first but didn't have a bad game. Flouw was missing in action again.

AB's will smash us if we don't improve a lot, and do so very quickly!

Next wknd the argies might just klap us at home..

This was actually the Pumas S15 team. They didn't pick overseas players.

The Boks were poor. AB is going to hammer this team.

Cringing just thinking about it

Hopefully the prove us wrong, will happily eat humble pie I will

Not a very good game from the Boks today. In my opinion it starts with the coach who doesn't know what he's doing and a leader who shouldn't be in the team in the first place. Strauss has been absolutely pathetic this year. Sure, he finds his jumpers and he can hook a ball in the scrums, but that's his sole contribution in every game.

Then AC keeps picking duh duh and jdj who hasn't played 15man rugby in months. When rohan jv rensburg is in the form of his life.

Oupa was quiet at first but didn't have a bad game. Flouw was missing in action again.

AB's will smash us if we don't improve a lot, and do so very quickly!

Next wknd the argies might just klap us at home..

You forgot to mention the biggest bok disease:

Give the ball awaytitius... Kick give away, kick give away, repeat for 80 minutes