Rugby...

'Dale

Pollard not even close to the same level he was 2 years ago. Coetzee not solid enough at the back, and our defense out wide still very suspect.

A very scrappy game with none of the 2 sides really feeling comfortable with the ball in hand.

Not overly impressed, 1 point difference against a team ranked below you is no high five moment besides France came into this game having played the AB's on Tues, that gotta affect them and even AB's had a less than stunning game in their win over Wales. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not overly impressed, 1 point difference against a team ranked below you is no high five moment besides France came into this game having played the AB's on Tues, that gotta affect them and even AB's had a less than stunning game in their win over Wales.

Did you honestly expect the side to come from last weekend to this weekend and have the perfect game? I honestly thought that France would be way too good for us after watching last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you honestly expect the side to come from last weekend to this weekend and have the perfect game? I honestly thought that France would be way too good for us after watching last weekend.

France ranked lower than SA playing 3 games within 8 days 2 of those against NZ and only lose by 1 point to the Boks even with been a man down for 10 min, yup less than perfect for the Boks. 

Edited by scotty

The 5min highlights is plenty to watch as regards the boks.  Funniest though is the Aussies, from the coach down (or is it up?) squealing about the ref in their England game. Bryce Lawrence karma is a bitch.  :clap:

Well Mugabe might be out a job soon

He prefers cricket, according to him its a gentlemen’s game...... serious

Pollard not even close to the same level he was 2 years ago. Coetzee not solid enough at the back, and our defense out wide still very suspect.

A very scrappy game with none of the 2 sides really feeling comfortable with the ball in hand.

France did not play well either, had they been better or more organized it would have been another white wash.

I see a women..Aimee Barrett-Theron had been appointed to the premier panel of referees. I think thats excellent... let's see vote she does

Italy were useless. Not even close to the level that they can play.

At least we showed up. Even if the opponents are below par, you still need to put them away, which we did.

France drawing with Japan, puts our 1 point win over France last week into perspective. Scotland a cracker against Australia beating them by 29 (same margin as Boks who played a much lower Italy). 

Boks play Wales next week who had had a good game against the AB's so they need to step it up. 

Edited by scotty

France drawing with Japan, puts our 1 point win over France last week into perspective. Scotland a cracker against Australia beating them by 29 (same margin as Boks who played a much lower Italy).

Boks play Wales next week who had had a good game against the AB's so they need to step it up.

Thats like saying Japan beat us just the other day, so France will be heartened by their performance.

I did not watch the Japan vs France game so cannot comment on whether the Japs played out of their skins or the French didn’t pitch for the game.

I agree that Wales will be a tough proposition, but if we prepare well and play for each other we can definitely take them on.

Thats like saying Japan beat us just the other day, so France will be heartened by their performance.

I did not watch the Japan vs France game so cannot comment on whether the Japs played out of their skins or the French didn’t pitch for the game.

I agree that Wales will be a tough proposition, but if we prepare well and play for each other we can definitely take them on.

Having played each other 32 times, won 28, drawn 1 and lost 3 the Boks should be the favorites. A loss to Wales last time they played in 2016 the Boks need victory which is why I'm picking them. I need a win for my Superbru pool which i lead by slender margin.