Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

completely agree with this. Ive said in a previous post, regardless how good he in loose, if he cant do his core function properly there is a problem. Our lineouts are a mess, the change was needed as this is a massive area that we operate from.

also think *willemse is good/old enough!

Funny you mention that he can't find his jumpers. I don't think it is all Marx. Just check the SuperRugby stats. Most lineouts won by a team is Lions. Most Lineouts for an individual is Mostert. I don't think the problem with the Boks is the selection of certain players but rather the combination of players that will never work together.

I don't think the problem with the Boks is the selection of certain players but rather the combination of players that will never work together.

ya ney...

having mentioned the lineout issue... marx is such a beast maybe, play him at 8. We are very good at playing guys outv position. 

:whistling: 

ya ney...

having mentioned the lineout issue... marx is such a beast maybe, play him at 8. We are very good at playing guys outv position.

:whistling:

I share in your sarcasm. The fact that we don’t have an out-and-out 14 or even fetcher on the field frustrates the **** outta me. And Jantjies and De Allende will never work as a combo. I thought that Rassie was gonna pick Pollard at 12. With Marx on the bench and Am out of the picture we have zero breakdown disruption in the team.

I see pocock is out... we may now get some ball retention only to kick away or jantjies to knock on.

I see pocock is out... we may now get some ball retention only to kick away or jantjies to knock on.

No man dont be that guy

Our line out shambles gift wannabies a try... can't imagine how rassie must feel after seeing that.

1 point lead after first 40. Let's see if we can hold on

Go bokke!

Our line out shambles gift wannabies a try... can't imagine how rassie must feel after seeing that.

1 point lead after first 40. Let's see if we can hold on

Go bokke!

That was such a poor decision.Between the coach and the captain they better sort that kind of crap out

I have never fancied Rassie and I don't think this relationship is going to last too long

Man that was terrible.

One dimensional

Boring

Easy to defend

I also dont understand the subs, we are on our own line defending after 65 minutes. Then they bring Pollard on. So his first touch is in his own goal line having to kick us out of the trouble. Let Jantjies (who had a solid game) clear the ball and then bring Pollard on.

Was at a braai on Saturday evening, out of the 6 guys there I was the only one that watched the game, the others just couldnt be bothered.

Not happy with the result and definitely not happy with us gifting the Wannabies two easy tries. Lineouts still need lots and lots of work. And we desperately need to cut down on handling errors and unforced errors. Scrums also seemed a bit wonky at times.

That said I think our defence was much improved. The Aussies spent most of the second half camped in our 22 and only got 6 points out of it. A shocker of a positive.

This Saturday will be a true measure where this Bok team is at and what we could hope to expect from the last two rounds of the RC. Personally I am keeping my expectations very very low.

the aussies once again was there for the taking but we didnt seem keen. 

completely one dimensional in attack and then when we start to go backward a aimless kick comes out. Jantjies had one of his less *** games in a bok jersey and so did DuhDuh.

Our loose trio is poor. 

Siya is very good in the loose, has a high work rate but is neither good at fetching or protecting the ball.

PSdT had a decent game however i dont see him as a solution in a trio.

Whitely is just average... we need Duane back ASAP!

why we dont give the wings the ball? Kolbe touch the ball once in 60mins and skipped pass about 3 defenders

Im planning a long ride this saturday  :whistling:

the aussies once again was there for the taking but we didnt seem keen. 

completely one dimensional in attack and then when we start to go backward a aimless kick comes out. Jantjies had one of his less *** games in a bok jersey and so did DuhDuh.

Our loose trio is poor. 

Siya is very good in the loose, has a high work rate but is neither good at fetching or protecting the ball.

PSdT had a decent game however i dont see him as a solution in a trio.

Whitely is just average... we need Duane back ASAP!

why we dont give the wings the ball? Kolbe touch the ball once in 60mins and skipped pass about 3 defenders

Im planning a long ride this saturday  :whistling:

keen on that ride!