All things Colnago

StevieL

The 116 V3Rs replicas are being meticulously built by our master artisans this week. These rare icons, celebrating this years Tour de France championship, are available around the world. Don’t miss a chance to own a piece of cycling history, fill out your contact info here:

History is bravely defended with courage.
La storia è orgogliosamente difesa con coraggio.

120886120_10159280929744131_405899783679

Gummi, do you know why only 116?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Oom himself.

It has been 116 years since someone as young as Tadej Pogačar won the Tour de France and, in celebration of his victory and in his honor, we will offer 116 special edition V3Rs replica bikes in yellow and another 116 special edition V3Rs replica bikes in white to celebrate the overall victory and the best young rider in this year's Tour de France.

I have a project in mind if someone has a 56/58 Colnago steel frame that needs a new home and I will pay fair/market related money - paintwork is irrelevant although reasonable chrome is important

I have a project in mind if someone has a 56/58 Colnago steel frame that needs a new home and I will pay fair/market related money - paintwork is irrelevant although reasonable chrome is important

Wayne I'm getting my master complete re-chromed now in prep for that paint job. R950 for the frame and R150 for the fork including full prep, acid wash and re-chroming with a reference from EvanB http://andele.co.za/

Wayne I'm getting my master complete re-chromed now in prep for that paint job. R950 for the frame and R150 for the fork including full prep, acid wash and re-chroming with a reference from EvanB http://andele.co.za/

there goes that line I cast hoping to get a bite from you.  That frame looks a bit big for you..just saying

I know that's a special project for you, look forward to seeing it

there goes that line I cast hoping to get a bite from you.  That frame looks a bit big for you..just saying

I know that's a special project for you, look forward to seeing it

find a 55cm for me and we can swap :)

Colnago do a lot of things very, very right. This frame is not one of those things. :wacko:

s-l1600.jpg

Morph away with you

And i am not repainting her

That colour matching seatpost clamp took it from Ferrari to tappit instantly.

I’m not a fan of colour coded seat posts but I do like stems and bars that match the frame.