StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Morph

Like Morph said. I have a Bititan.

I know where there is a Carbitubo frame that might be for sale for a price. It was broken, but the carbon was repaired properly. Of course it needs a CRecord groupset and Ti Shamals. Hens teeth. From Ebay most likely for the price of a kidney.....................let me know if you are interested.

I know where there is a Carbitubo frame that might be for sale for a price. It was broken, but the carbon was repaired properly. Of course it needs a CRecord groupset and Ti Shamals. Hens teeth. From Ebay most likely for the price of a kidney.....................let me know if you are interested.

mmmm

Somehow the Bititan frame seems nicer.

1) Ja Ja. LOL.

2) What wheels are those? They look pretty cool.

Mike Burrows Rigida rims and hubs, specially designed for the GIANT TCR from around 1994. Had a special seatpost too. I've added deep section old Ventos to the Colnago and keeping the Rigidas for my Giant TCR, when I get around to building it!!!

6a18be4200422fb160a7b92be120368a.jpg

UAE Emirates to run double disk brakes up front. 

Just need to make sure you don't hit the front breaks too hard :cursing:  :cursing:

They caught you hook, line and sinker.

DOUBLE DISC BRAKES............the best AF prank this far by far. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Edited by DJR

Let me know pse ...am an ex Carbitubo rider