BURRY STANDER SHIRT DISQUALIFICATION ??????WTF

RudoJ

Probably more the driving sponsor making the protest, time will tell. I doubt Kevin would lodge a clothing complaint unless it was shimmery silver and it blinded him in the sprint.

Ya, I hope youre right, I would like to think Kev is a bit more of a man then that. In fact if it wasnt the sponsor I't probably be George not Kev, as Ive heard he can be a bit strange sometimes.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burry has worn that kit before, hasnt he?

Why is that suddenly an issue?

And, I seriously doubt that it's Kevin lodging the complaint...

It's not about the bike, its about the shirt! Must get me one of those Burry shirts to improve my riding...

No really, this sucks - will lose a lot of respect for "2nd team" if its true. Whats the point anyway, as far as I know Burry would not be competing in the whole series anyway? (might be wrong about this)

Well they would be leading the series if the dq was enforced and not bigblade...

Can I please have the Bulls DQ's from superrugby for the crime against fashion they are committing with those horrible jerseys?

Sheesh. I can see HUGE problems here for the winner of the SSWCAfrica !!

I think safest if everyone just rides nekkid...........

Well they would be leading the series if the dq was enforced and not bigblade...

I hope that big blade can keep it up.

But anyway's ,I don't think Burry is too fussed, it's probably more about ethics.

As for the complaint, I reckon Kevin is immune here, has the George'ster reached his ultimate peak ?

I reckon yes, and Epic will tell the tale.

Sheesh. I can see HUGE problems here for the winner of the SSWCAfrica !!

I think safest if everyone just rides nekkid...........

The cool thing about this event is the fun aspect, also the fact that the winner will never see himself as too serious.

But some have already gone and tattooed themselves in the hope of getting a matching tat :whistling:

@ OP, Next time please state that these were in fact 2 tweets and not one. Confusion may be caused as to why Burry can tweet 276 characters at once and everyone else can only tweet 140.

Edited by patches

"I hope that big blade can keep it up.

But anyway's ,I don't think Burry is too fussed, it's probably more about ethics.

As for the complaint, I reckon Kevin is immune here, has the George'ster reached his ultimate peak ?

I reckon yes, and Epic will tell the tale."

Its a long season and it won't be decided over a jersey. Routing for Jacques Bigblade.

Quite good actually, Burry appears to ride harder when these things happen. Look how he reacted when called an overweight teenager by a certain ex roadie now MTB'er.

The cool thing about this event is the fun aspect, also the fact that the winner will never see himself as too serious.

But some have already gone and tattooed themselves in the hope of getting a matching tat :whistling:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Hmmm.

So tit for tat then??

@ OP, Next time please state that these were in fact 2 tweets and not one. Confusion may be caused as to why Burry can tweet 276 characters at once and everyone else can only tweet 140.

because its burry

What he said !

Noted! since the way your second sentence reads may lead to some Chuck Norris/Bakkies Botha style jokes, why not start with one?

Anyways, i think this whole thing is ridiculous, if you earned your jersey/colours, why shouldnt you wear it all the time? But agree with most of the posts here, dont think Kevin is part of this, would like to hear his opinion though.....