Too good to be true...?

gadget

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

problem is he is gonna catch someone out. theres always someone who is unaware in lala land. it happens all the time especially the dudes who get emails "click here to re-activate your account" :thumbdown:

If someone wants to take the piss out of him...

cleardot.gif cleardot.gifBryce Botha unilateralcyclingltd@hotmail.com to me

show details Mar 7 (2 days ago)

Hello Dear buyer,

Presently The Cervelo P4 SRAM Red 2011 is not in our store here but it is available in head store in Leuven Belgium and i have contacted them and they are very much glad to ship to you from Belgium to South Africa Via Fedex and within 5 business day you will receive it in South Africa at your desire destination.

The price for the Cervelo P4 SRAM Red 2011 is----- €1,990 euro which is ---R20,000 equivalent

The shipping cost, custom, tax and insurance is ---€100euro which is ------R1,000 equivalent

Sizes:S/52,M/ 54,L/56,XL/58,XXL/61

The reason we made it cheap is because the bikes are our old stock of last year December and we needed to order for a new stock and for us to do that, we needed to sell off all the old stock we have that is why we made it affordable for every interested buyer.

We ship via Fedex express and within 5 business day you will receive it at your desire destination.

Specifications:

Fork: Cervélo FK25

Headset: FSA Orbit IS carbon

Seatpost: Cervélo Aero TT

Shifters: SRAM 900 TT

Rear derailleur: SRAM Red

Front derailleur: SRAM Red

Brake calipers: SRAM Red/Cervélo IBT

Brake levers: TRP RL970

Crankset: Rotor 3D TT (Round 53/39)

Bottom bracket: Rotor BB1

Basebar/ Handlebar: 3T AURA PRO

Aerobar: 3T AURA PRO (carbon extensions)

Stem: 3T ARX TEAM

Saddle: fi'zi:k Arione Tri2

Cassette: SRAM PG 1070 (12-25)

Chain: SRAM PC 1071

Wheels: Shimano RS30

Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick

Colors: black/red

Before we can ship out to you, we will first confirm your payment and we accept payment via:

1. Bank Transfer.... if you are making payment via bank transfer you will make %100 payments to our Belgium Account.

2. Western union..... if you are making payments via Western Union you will make deposit of %70 Part payments and once you have received the bike you will then send us the balance payments f %30 to our Head store in Belgium.

Once we have confirmed your payment, we will then ship out to you via Fedex express and i will email you with the shipment details such as the Fedex tracking number which you will use in monitoring the status of your packages online
before you finally receive your item

So get back to us with your full shipping address, city, state, zip code, country, full names, quantity of the Cervelo P4 SRAM Red 2011 you want to buy so we can start with the shipping arrangements for you via Fedex and also i will prepare and email you the proforma invoice in respect to your orders.

Await your response,

Bryce Botha(sales manager).

Not the first scam this dude/people has done!Fake a payment and send it to him

I think this could be a real, unfortunately I'm not rich enough.

http://easterncape.gumtree.co.za/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-fitness-Pinarello-Dogma-60-1-Road-bike-W0QQAdIdZ358831117

Pinarello Dogma 60.1 Road bike

Watch | Share | Print | Report Ad

Date Listed 28/02/2012

Last Edited 05/03/2012

Price R 30,000

Address Port Elizabeth, South Africa

View map

For Sale By Owner

Frame Size :58 cm Large DOGMA 60.1 2011 Model

Rims :Token 2150 Lightweight with Titanium Bearings In Carbon Hubs

Handle bars :Integrated MOST 100 mm Stem

Group Set: Complete Dura Ace

Saddle :MOST CARBON FIBRE WHITE

Bargain !!

http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/120228/263r1/4587cem_19.jpeg

I tried those olx links and they are no longer active. Must have been a scam.

Yip!

R1000 for FedEx shipping for a bike? Yeah right...

that included taxes , customs and insurance. Must be a Fed Ex Mule Train.

• 1 month later...

I also emailed this idiot about the Felt Dura Ace Di2 bike that he's advertising for R20,000 and got this response:

Hello Dear Buyer,

The bike is very much available.

The price for the FELT DA 2011 Di2 is-----R20,000

The shipping/Delivery cost is ---R250.

We are located in Bloemfontein and we ship via Fedex and within 48hours(2 business days) you will receive your package at your desire destination.

We ship via Fedex express and within 48hours(2 business days) you will receive it at your desire destination.

Before we can ship out to you, we will first confirm your payment and we accept payment via:

EFT AND CASH ON DEPOSIT

Once we have confirmed your payment, we will then ship out to you via Fedex express and i will email you with the shipment details such as the Fedex tracking number which you will use in monitoring the status of your packages online www.fedex.com before you finally receive your item

So get back to us with your full shipping address, city, state, zip code, country, full names, quantity of the FELT DA 2011 Di2 you want to buy so we can start with the shipping arrangements for you via Fedex and also i will prepare and email you the proforma invoice in respect to your orders.

Await your response,

Bryce Botha(sales manager).

I replied and said that I know someone in Bloemfontein that I want to ask to go and check the bike out and got this reply:

The Bicycles are Brand new, original and it also comes in size M/54

You are very much welcome to come to Bloemfontein if you want to come pick it but we can save you that cost and stress by shipping out to you via Fedex and within 48hours(2 working days) you will receive the FELT DA 2011 DI2 BIKE at your destination.

Await your response.

I replied and said I'm interest and would like to go and have a look first. I haven't had any responce since! I also tried to phone the number he gave but he never answers! Definately a SCAM!

Edited by NJ Van Der Westhuizen

• 1 month later...

A SCAM

you are very much welcome but if you still can`t make it here i will make arrangement to ship to you to where you located and when you receive the bike you will then send us the balance payments.

Our Address is : Shop 6A, Red Sails, Main Road, Hout Bay

The price for the Cervélo P5 Dura Ace is----- R20,000

The shipping/Delivery cost is ---R250.

We are actually located in Cape town and we ship via Fedex and within 48hours(2 business days) you will receive your package at your desire destination, we place advert on different south africa provinces.

We ship via Fedex express and within 2 business day you will receive it at your desire destination.

Fork - Cervélo P5 - Three

Seatpost - Aero Tri

Shifters - Dura-Ace

Rear derailleur - Dura-Ace

Front derailleur - Dura-Ace

Brake calipers - Magura RT6

Brake levers - Magura RT6

Crankset - Rotor 3D BBright Aero (53/39)

Basebar/Handlebar - 3T AURA PRO

Aerobar - 3T AURA PRO (carbon extensions)

Stem - 3T ARX PRO

Saddle - fi'zi:k Arione Tri2

Cassette - Ultegra

Chain - Ultegra

Wheels - Vision Team30

Tires - Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick

The Cervélo P5 Dura Ace is brand new and original.

We are under:

ADELALA TRADING

COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2008/153490/23

INCOME TAX REFERENCE NUMBER: 9081469182

EFT AND CASH ON DEPOSIT

Once we have confirmed your payment, we will then ship out to you via Fedex express and i will email you with the shipment details such as the Fedex tracking number which you will use in monitoring the status of your packages online www.fedex.com before you finally receive your item

So get back to us with your full shipping address, city, state, zip code, country, full names, quantity of the Cervélo P5 Dura Ace you want to buy so we can start with the shipping arrangements for you via Fedex and also i will prepare and email you the proforma invoice in respect to your orders.

Await your response,