Maybe a stupid Epic Question...

T-Bob

Call the price of a Spez S-Works alot of bucks. Maybe for you.

Why don't you invest in some manners. In my experience manners always generate a good return, and in the end it makes you a rich* person.

*money is not the only form of wealth.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Some of us never even started cycling. My bikes just hang in the garage to collect spiders.

Tell us well read Hubbers something we don't know Bob

Tell us well read Hubbers something we don't know Bob

Oh, ok. That was a lie. I don't even own a bicycle. Sorry.

Still not surprised, where would you find the time in between your 21 554 posts..

You must rock at World of Warcraft thou.

Unfortunately Sir, you are a moron.

Why the foul mood dude? Just because you still ride an old school bike, does not need to make you miserable. Old school could be cool, just think of bell bottom jeans, long side burns ...

I love this forum :-) the debate between 26 and 26 and now the new 27.5 contest is exactly like who has the biggest c0ck... Hahaha, ride what you have and ride it like you stole it, weather it is a 40K 26 carbon hardtail or a 5K dual sus steel frame 29. I know of a few local township guys that will put most riders to shame on 12inch bmx....

Why the foul mood dude? Just because you still ride an old school bike, does not need to make you miserable. Old school could be cool, just think of bell bottom jeans, long side burns ...

No foul mood here. It just amazes me at the moronic nature of some people in this world specifically yourself. You missed my entire point.

Google the word humility and read up a little.

Better yet, take some of your cash and give it to charity and do something good with it instead of rubbing it in everyone's faces like you have done here.

No foul mood here. It just amazes me at the moronic nature of some people in this world specifically yourself. You missed my entire point.

Google the word humility and read up a little.

Better yet, take some of your cash and give it to charity and do something good with it instead of rubbing it in everyone's faces like you have done here.

He thinks he has money...

I have realised arguing with a stupid person is pointless...they are never wrong (in their minds), because their thinking ability has hit an inherent ceiling, and they can't comprehend above that ceiling...

Edited by Octavian

Moderators, can't you put all these wheel size threads into one big pinned thread and call it“Grown men in tight pants argue about size“ or something like that?

• 7 months later...

I've done 3 Epics on 26" FS. I changed to 29'HT 6 months ago. It's a Scott Scale RC29. An awesome bike and I really like it. I just did the Cape Outback on the 29er. As I have a cronic problem with lower back pain , I don't do Epic anymore. For me , the HT was too hard on the rough stuff. Nothing to do with wheel size, but when you get older(I am 45), I think FS is better in a multi day event.

have you looked intop a 'rotor'crank

they say it eleviates back pain and gives you a far more powerful stroke.. 6k for the top range one. im going to get one when i can!!