Absa Cape Epic Stage 1 - 115km : Robertson

Vetseun

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 Mar 09:24:31

36ONE do the honourable thing and back off. But 360 are still a way off. 1km to Water Point - this could be 36ONE's get out of jail card

Guys just came through wp2 at 58km. Top 15 teams all together, except David and Kevin, 2min10sec behind. Probably a mechanical

But at least there is some info on Twitter: WP2 at 58km, Lead group: 36One, Bulls1, Merida, Topeak, MTN, Bulls2, Rabobank, FedGroup, Songo2 plus one other...

How do I get rid of that stupid sponsor thingy on the website that goes up and down the whole time? Seriously irritating

How do I get rid of that stupid sponsor thingy on the website that goes up and down the whole time? Seriously irritating

+1 :cursing:

+1 :thumbdown: it's just off sides prob slows site down as well Edited by =Bones=

26 Mar 09:24:31

36ONE do the honourable thing and back off. But 360 are still a way off. 1km to Water Point - this could be 36ONE's get out of jail card

what has happened to Burry and Sauser?

what has happened to Burry and Sauser?

WP3 at 78km: 36One leading; Topeak +1'30"; Multivan, Stockli, Bulls2, Rabobank +2'10"; MTN +4'40"; Bulls1, Versluys, Songo +5'30"...