Two Oceans 2012

ricochet_rabbit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's doing the half. Not running it, as it's going to be more of a waddle. She's 6 months preggers at the moment, and wants to walk/jog/walk it. Avg speed needs to be 8.5kph, which she can do (and is doing) comfortably...

But she has asked that I keep my phone on just in case she needs to be "rescued" en route... :)

Doing the half from an unseeded start. Hope to get in under 2h15, but still lots of work to do.

I am doing the half with severe ITB. So I am going to take it easy and hoping for not to much pain. After this I am taking 6 weeks off running and cycling to get rid of it once and for all.

I am doing the half for the first time. Starting unseeded from E but still hoping to break 2 hours. My mates reckon that will be tough because of the size of the group. I am looking forward to it nonetheless.

Edited by gustav123

het yall die weer gecheck..hmmmm lyk na reen..dis ma k@K om in die reen te hardloop :D

@gustav123: E groep is groot maar sodra die gun afgan hardloop nie mense! dis nie asof mens loop vir 'n ent voordat mens kan begin hardloop nie, behalwe as mens nou heel laaste in daai groep opline. ;)

I am doing the long trail run, thank goodness it looks like it is going to be wet for the road race.

I've got an entry for the half, but didn't train at all (did one run the week after the Argus, thats it). Never done a running race in my life.

Is it possible to finish within the cut-off without any training? My ego wouldn't survive missing the cut-off.

ek doen die 56k, maar het nou ITB probleem opgetel, vandag gesukkel om trappe te klim, so sal maar res van die week afvat en cataflam drink

I've got an entry for the half, but didn't train at all (did one run the week after the Argus, thats it). Never done a running race in my life.

Is it possible to finish within the cut-off without any training? My ego wouldn't survive missing the cut-off.

yup :)

Doing the half too, but looking forward to the safari half.

Edited by bclark