Cape Epic Stage 3 : 147km, 2900m

rouxtjie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that looked very comfortable by 36One.

Suzi probably attacked a Km or two out and left it to Burry to sit on the others' wheels.

Edit: and only has to outsprint one of them.

Edited by splat

These guys truly are in a league of their own.....awesome......40+kph over 143k's is insane.

Big thanks to the Hubbers for all the updates - office firewalls prevent any access to the live streaming. Big thumbs up!!

Suzi probably attacked a Km or two out and left it to Burry to sit on the others's wheels.

Mmmmm, I can see how this tactic will work ?

Anyways, I am super impressed with Kev and George (the roadie according to Bergbok)

360Life and 36ONE - Songo rode the $*#% out of that route today.

The next group going accross looked very weary and with one more showing like this for 360LIFE, they are sure to be on the podium

75% South African in the first two teams - I'm chuffed about that :clap:

Aint patritism a weird thing? On the one hand I'm telling Sbu Ndebele to stick his patriotism up his jacksy yet here I am cheering for SA. Odd!

Anyways, I am super impressed with Kev and George (the roadie according to Bergbok)

+1 :thumbup:

Mmmmm, I can see how this tactic will work ?

Rather than leave it to a bunch sprint between the 4 or them, Suzi gets away and then Burry just has to stay ahead of one of the others if there is a sprint.

Isn't there a history of Burry almost always beating Kevin on the line? I am not sure what Suzi's sprint is like, but maybe Burry is better? I don't know. I wasn't there and am not in their heads...

He didn't end up having to duke it out afterall...

Anyone know who from the Hub is riding this year?

Tarmac's Revenge

Short-Legs

Rob!

Tjopper

Tuggboat

There's a whole lot of others I know of but they are hub "readers" not really "posters" so I don't remember their hubnames

Rather than leave it to a bunch sprint between the 4 or them, Suzi gets away and then Burry just has to stay ahead of one of the others if there is a sprint.

Isn't there a history of Burry almost always beating Kevin on the line? I am not sure what Suzi's sprint is like, but maybe Burry is better? I don't know. I wasn't there and am not in their heads...

I have no Idea if this was the case, but with ned360 life needing the big timegap they probably drove the break most of the time..

this would leave the sprint almost uncontested..

Suzy is faster then Kevin on the sprint. I remember Sauser outsprinting Kevin at a stage of the Cape Pioneer Trek last year.

Where's Fedgroup?

Well done to the Lowveld boys of Westvaal-Columbia a top ten finish, impressive!