[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #1 Tyger Valley

Tim_Fair

For all Cyclelab's faults, at least they open at times people with jobs stand a chance of getting to. 10-4pm? Really?

Its not Cyclelab but FPC

FPC Paulshoff

- Johannesburg 30 May 2012 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 31 May 2012 10am – 4pm

FPC (Full Performance Cycles) Gift Acres - Pretoria

01 June 2012 10am – 4pm

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had trouble paying with credit card.... ended up doing an eft....marathon this year....

+1. Cannot get to any of the stores in weekdays. So if no registration at the start, then I cannot enter.

I'm doing the 70 km and will collect from FPC at Gift Acres on the Friday morning, if you enter, I could collect your stuff for you and we can swop it either that night or on the day ? Let me know !

+1. Cannot get to any of the stores in weekdays. So if no registration at the start, then I cannot enter.

Yip, there will be registration at the venue on Saturday morning...No Worries :thumbup:

Yip, there will be registration at the venue on Saturday morning...No Worries :thumbup:

Tim you maybe have a contact for me speak to regarding my entries for the 1st two events, my EFT payment is not reflecting?

Tim you maybe have a contact for me speak to regarding my entries for the 1st two events, my EFT payment is not reflecting?

The best would be to e-mail entries@advendurance.com and pieter@eventry.co.za. Attached your EFT proof of payment and ID number and they will be able to check your entry and if need be, link your payment to your entry and process it.

Anyone doing this on a SS? I am not sure what ratio would be best? Leaning towards a 32 x 16...

What is the total climbing for the marathon?

From the profile that Tim put up a few pages back it looks like it is about 700m - from what I can see

Anyone doing this on a SS? I am not sure what ratio would be best? Leaning towards a 32 x 16...

I'm doing the marathon SS. Did it last year on a 26" SS running 32:16 it was my first marathon and didn't struggle. On my 29er this year same gear.

Hi guys,

Just a few reminders:

• Online entries close at midnight on Sunday...Enter here http://advendurance.com/trailseekerseries/trailseeker1
  • Don't forget to bring your braai pack and take advantage of the Ignite Braai Zone. Braais and charcoal will be provided.
  • There will be live rider tracking and live video feed from the route. You can rent a tracking device for R50 from the ASG tent.
  • No late entries at the venue on Saturday, however you can collect your goody bag and register on Saturday morning.

FPC Paulshoff

- Johannesburg 30 May 2012 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 31 May 2012 10am – 4pm

FPC (Full Performance Cycles) Gift Acres - Pretoria

01 June 2012 10am – 4pm

Tyger Valley College - Race Venue 02 June 2012 06h30 - 08h00

I'm doing the marathon SS. Did it last year on a 26" SS running 32:16 it was my first marathon and didn't struggle. On my 29er this year same gear.

Thanks JC. Agreed.

I think I met you on Sabie Ex last year. You were around when those idiot Honda dudes crashed into my girlfriend?