[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

The Jager is still on!!

I hope the Dodgy One, Pieter and now you live up to your side of the deal!

I'll bring the Jager. See you at the finish! Everyone welcome, if we run outta Jager you can have Spike.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring the Jager. See you at the finish! Everyone welcome, if we run outta Jager you can have Spike.

You guys doing the 70?

I will leave a box at the entrance on SAT then you can all leave youre SPIKE and SOCKS in it for me to sell it back to USN/Nissan ready for the next race goodie bags ............. :thumbup:

Socks are history already but you can have spike, savlon, future life etc.

I'm packing Jager next to my frozen bladder in my camelbag! I might need the inspiration after 50km.

The Dodgy One is in, but due to inactivity will be doing the 40. I'll be wearing Nissan socks and riding a commin Trek 29'er

Will you be drinking a spyke?

Would lo Would love to see it
You okes know I drink like a dehydrated 2 year old girl right? And have a rigid single speed? I see hospital in my near future.

Edit: Good training for SSWC2012 though!!

Edited by Eldron

You okes know I drink like a dehydrated 2 year old girl right? And have a rigid single speed? I see hospital in my near future.

Edit: Good training for SSWC2012 though!!

Oh dear.......I'll hide my 29r at the bike wash and get my baggies on

I'll make myself visible. I'll be the slow guy on a commin Trek 29er wearing the muscle shirt...if you see it you'll know what I'm talking about