sani2c - newbie questions

-Gazza-

So, anyone got a map of how to get to Mackenzie country club? i can't seem to find it on google maps.

95% sure its along the Qunu falls Rd. You basically take the donnybrook/ixopo rd (r612) which is off the bulwer/underberg rd (r617) just past bulwer. QunuFalls rd is a few kilometres past donnybrook on the left going towards ixopo (you go past a turnoff to creighton on the right aswell).

Can someone confirm its on the qunu falls rd

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any rule concering the time gap between yourself and your partner? i.e. epic has a penalty if u are more than 2minutes apart from ur partner at any point in the stage....

95% sure its along the Qunu falls Rd. You basically take the donnybrook/ixopo rd (r612) which is off the bulwer/underberg rd (r617) just past bulwer. QunuFalls rd is a few kilometres past donnybrook on the left going towards ixopo (you go past a turnoff to creighton on the right aswell).

Travelling on the Donny Brook High Flats rd there is a sign board to Mackenzie with the Sani2C logo on you can't miss it

Thanks

is there any rule concering the time gap between yourself and your partner? i.e. epic has a penalty if u are more than 2minutes apart from ur partner at any point in the stage....

2 minute gap also applies for Sani, although I'm not sure if it's enforced on the route????? The only timing device I've ever seen is at the end of each day. But they may have timing mats along the way! :ph34r:

I am a bit confused.......do we not get accommodation the night before the race? If not how far is the drive from JHB to the start?

5-6 hr drive

Hi,

Me and my partner slept on the bookings for a car shuttle, now it is too late. Anybody who is a spectator willing to drive down our car for us? We are doing the trail.

And a license would be a requirement.

Thanks

Chris.

Hi,

Me and my partner slept on the bookings for a car shuttle, now it is too late. Anybody who is a spectator willing to drive down our car for us? We are doing the trail.

And a license would be a requirement.

Thanks

Chris.

same boat here.

I am going to check on Wednesday, but there was a shuttle taking us UP to underberg after the race. This is due to not enough drivers opr whatever reasons.

How much are you guys willing to pay for someone to drive your cars down if this shuttle is not available?

How do you secure the boxes for transit ? Zip ties or a lock ?

They supply straps. When you hand everything back they give you a shirt.

Edited by Nobody

Can anyone advise.. I'm flying up from cpt. What does one do wih the kit bag that I will be flying with once I have packed it into the box..(bike is going with Cyclelab)