sani2c - newbie questions

-Gazza-

I just heard from my friend on his way from Jhb to the trial tomorrow. He said there are a few cars on the road with bikes on the way there and everything is buzzing!!

I'm leaving early Wednesday for the Race event and can't wait, i just want to get in my car and leave now. Bring it on!!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard from my friend on his way from Jhb to the trial tomorrow. He said there are a few cars on the road with bikes on the way there and everything is buzzing!!

I'm leaving early Wednesday for the Race event and can't wait, i just want to get in my car and leave now. Bring it on!!

+1...very hard to concentrate at work, leaving for underburg on Wed...roll-on sani

We're leaving tomorrow morning - Starting in E in Adventure.

Anyone else starting in E looking for a better seeding starting day 2?

+1...very hard to concentrate at work, leaving for underburg on Wed...roll-on sani

What batch you starting in bru?

Please register for CSA liscenses on the link below, it will relieve the hassles and queus at registration.

About Sani Spoors

The Unique Sani Spoors Team, has developed a collection of pristine single tracks in the Southern Drakensberg of KZN. These tracks traverse approximately 50 Km of some of the country’s most unspoilt mountainous beauty. Monies raised through Club membership, assists the locally unemployed, who are used to create, maintain and clear single track. Sani Spoors employes locals, also assist with the eradication of invasive alien vegetation such as Wattle, Bramble and Cotoneaster along the route.

Sani Spoor Events:

• The “Ride to Learn” series sees Sani Spoors hosting 4 annual duathlon events that raise funds exclusively for Education in the Southern Drakensberg.

• The Sani Spoors Drak Challenge MTB Ride is a 23km MTB single track ride that follows the Umzimkulu River along the course of the first day of the Global Trader Drak Challenge Canoe Race.

pH²: A Quadrathlon, incorporating a 21 km MTB course, 8km paddle, 8km run and 20 km endurance horse event. A fundraising event for The Underberg Country Club.

Benefits for Sani Spoor Cycling Club members:

• Easy and affordable CSA registration.

• Full access to the magnificent Sani Spoors trails.

• Prior to Sani2C, check your bikes and equipment on safe off-road trails, 4km from Underberg.

• Discounts on Sani Spoors branded adventure wear and cycling clothing.

TO REGISTER NOW CLICK HERE

ye, gooood question, when, what channel?

G

Tonight at 10.

Seems there is a daily highlights package.

Ok, so i want to do this event. How do you enter? Is there like a 3 year waiting list? How does the entry process work?

Ok, so i want to do this event. How do you enter? Is there like a 3 year waiting list? How does the entry process work?

www.sani2c.co.za

back home in my warm bed. What a fantastic experience that I will never forget. The Sani2C is all it is cracked up to be and more.

www.sani2c.co.za

Uhmm, ja. Tried that. No info on the 2013 event, and after watching the Sani2C update on Supersport last night, they mentioned something about people being on the waiting list since the beginning of the event?? No mention of that either on the website?

Do you enter your details on the site, submit it, and hope in 6 years time you will get a reply that you have been selected to enter this race? No mention of costs as well?

Uhmm, ja. Tried that. No info on the 2013 event, and after watching the Sani2C update on Supersport last night, they mentioned something about people being on the waiting list since the beginning of the event?? No mention of that either on the website?

Do you enter your details on the site, submit it, and hope in 6 years time you will get a reply that you have been selected to enter this race? No mention of costs as well?

OK, my reply might have been a bit short and unhelpful. Truth is, after replying I also went looking for the info on their website. I'm going to try sending them an e-mail asking for help.

CBS

Any info yet? Found on another thread the entries was R8916 (per team) for this year. Should be something similar next year maybe?

Is there really such a long waiting list? Do you get picked by panel to enter? Can someone please explain this to me?

Edited by FuelEX