Dont blow your snot on other riders!!!

Jakes9.9

To the 2 roadie *********s who blew snot all over my wife this morning coming down Llandudno - you weak ass jokers, you knew she was there riding behind you. What is wrong with you **** head???? Try that trick on me and I'll stick my entire arm down your throat.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this happen a few months ago near the circus tent, the outcome was one dude sleeping nicely beside the road.

The bunch carried on and left him there..

Blowing a snot rocket is a much lesser sin than sniffing and sniffing and sniffing and sniffing the whole flippin ride. For some reason I always up with the sniffers right next to me. Just blow your fkin nose!

To the 2 roadie *********s

So are you and your wife mtbers? What was she doing on the road? What were you doing on the road?

To the 2 roadie *********s who blew snot all over my wife this morning coming down Llandudno - you weak ass jokers, you knew she was there riding behind you. What is wrong with you **** head???? Try that trick on me and I'll stick my entire arm down your throat.

Synchronised greenies.......

I just taught my step daughter to "snot shot" this weekend. Her first mistake was not turning her head in favour of the nostril to be emptied - resulting in her snotting across herself. lol

Snotting when riding in a group is different though - you have to check behind you and in fact the snotter usually moves out of the pack a bit so as not to blast anyone. (no one wants to become the snottie)

The basic rule should be - just look behind you before you offload! Very nice feeling when you get to clean your sinuses out properly! B)

The basic rule should be - just look behind you before you offload! Very nice feeling when you get to clean your sinuses out properly! B)

+1

I was hit by snot during a race. Not a nice feeling.

I make a point of checking behind me and moving away if necessary before blowing my nose.

I would not advise while descending, pulling out or looking behind you. That would be a bit silly if you asked me!