lego

Wayne Potgieter

hells yeah! I saw a similar one once. That some crazy programming to get that thing to work.

I'll just stick to the method where I pull the colourful stickers off and put them on again in order

It's easier just to take it apart…

Talking about stickers, I once downloaded national soccer team jersey stickers for the Lego soccer set I built.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Pappa Bear: Can that lego be bought or did you build it yourself? Looks flippen cool.

It's a kit. R 4,800 at my local lego outlet for that one piece. It's 1.2m long, but still. R 4,800 is a looooot of money for what is essentially a set of plastic blocks with a STAR WARS sign on it.

@ Pappa Bear: Can that lego be bought or did you build it yourself? Looks flippen cool.

I can not take credit for that creation - I wish I could....... google Lego club poland and be amazed.......

There's a guy in Obs who restores old Meccano sets and sells 'em overseas for a fortune. There's even an engineer's version all packaged neatly in a felt-lined mahogany case with drawers. Beautiful. Of course, as a kid, I bent everything to fit ...

I got this beauty for my birthday a few years ago. Built it once and had it on display in my lounge but now its disassembled and lying in a box. Think I need to get it out again and have some fun.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/stuartfleming/DSCF0156.jpg

I got this beauty for my birthday a few years ago. Built it once and had it on display in my lounge but now its disassembled and lying in a box. Think I need to get it out again and have some fun.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/stuartfleming/DSCF0156.jpg

Bet it goes faster than the current F1 car...

Hmmm... Lego Mindstorm 2.0

Build your own robot,, hook it up to the laptop and program it to fetch me a beer.

Yowza...sounds good.

post-18409-0-99940500-1334766611.jpg

did a teambuild last year with a company called teamgel in JNB, they use only lego to facilitate their teambuild - it was fascinating to see all these adults enjoying playing and building with these blocks - it was a room full of kids - highly recommended if ever you want to do a teambuild. My team had so much fun, our last challenge was building a dog from lego bricks and teaching it to walk and raced it against other teams - sadly it fell off the table and died and miserable death :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...