• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I saw those on a site yesterday. 

Bucket miner is somehow only one that I fancy :/

I noticed our checkers stores have stopped restocking?

They waiting on new line?

I saw those on a site yesterday. 

Bucket miner is somehow only one that I fancy :/

I noticed our checkers stores have stopped restocking?

They waiting on new line?

They might be swapping over to Mega Blocks. Some retailers seem to be headed that way.

I had lots of Lego when I was a kid (started playing with it 35 years ago). A large (50 liter) bucket full of the stuff. Never got rid of it, and my nephew and niece grew up with it. Now my 3 year old has started playing with the same blocks. I'll make sure she keeps it for her kids.

I saw that Volvo in shop on sunday, I really like it except for one tiny detail.

It doesn't include the electrical function set.

For about same price you could have the Crane from last year and that was MASSIVE!

Love the bucket Machine! 

Might grab one of the Volvo's just cause its super nice. (Only if i can hide it from minister of Finance)

I saw that Volvo in shop on sunday, I really like it except for one tiny detail.

It doesn't include the electrical function set.

For about same price you could have the Crane from last year and that was MASSIVE!

Love the bucket Machine! 

Might grab one of the Volvo's just cause its super nice. (Only if i can hide it from minister of Finance)

The crane was an awesome build! 

Bucket miner is gargantuan!  But I do not particularly like it.  I like the pneumatic Volvo... something different

I need the bucket miner to clean up the mess my Lego room at home is in! :blush:  

If I had money I'd buy them all.... o wait wife said I'm only allowed to buy more once I find space for it all..... the crate is full!

If I had money I'd buy them all.... o wait wife said I'm only allowed to buy more once I find space for it all..... the crate is full!

Hahaha! My son suggested I build extra space for my Lego...out of Lego!