OFFICIAL MODDERFONTEIN MTB TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENT

RickyTomCCMA

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the place??

it was. Entrance has moved. Once u go under the gautrain bridge, turn left. Take your next left, and drive until u get to the boomgate. pay your R40 and drive down to the start.

And it's defo worth the R40.

is this the place??

This is the old start, on you map, take the circle left at Ardeer road and follow the signs.

Is the green arrow the start? Sorry for the stupid Q. Havn't been there in a while.

S.I.R Maxxis, that is the entry to the reserve... follow that road to the parking... Ride from there...

S.I.R Maxxis, that is the entry to the reserve... follow that road to the parking... Ride from there...

Thanks. At the end of Ardeer road where you would previously enter?

Last time I was there was in August 2012.

Good Morning Everyone

You will have noticed that we have been handing out fliers on the past 3x weekends regarding speeding in the Modderfontein Reserve.

Please take note that the speed limit is 30 KPH from the first gate and that we WILL be enforcing this soon.

Anyone deemed to be speeding will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund on their ticket price.

Thanks for your co-operation

Modderfontein Reserve Management

I got given that flyer at the gate on Sunday morning, proceeded to go at 30km\h only to have an X5 overtake me at easy double the speed. Obviously some people can't read.

Damn - Iron, Jakalas and myself would have been thrown out for dicing each other on our SSers :-)

I spin out at ~43kph on a 34x18 he he he.

:clap:

its alowed on bicycles