Who commutes to work every day?

DBK

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday for me, Monday and Friday i ride after work.... Monday i take clothes to work Friday i need car to go to Mosque and take my clothes home

WOW, I have about 9 k to cover but a bit scared, I would have to pass 2 squatter camps on the way - you guys inspire me!! We don't have any showers at work.

WOW, I have about 9 k to cover but a bit scared, I would have to pass 2 squatter camps on the way - you guys inspire me!! We don't have any showers at work.

Take it slow and you won't need to shower.

My commute is 4km's and I take it really easy so that I don't need to shower.

Me, come rain or shine.....at most I would not cycle about one or maybe twice in every two months or so.

I work from home so no need to commute myself. Four days per week I cycle with the daughter to school less than 5kms away. Then ride home but sometime spend another hour or so on the Spruit.

As much as the weather allows me. What stops me in winter isn't the rain, the cold just kills my knees.

The wife commutes to Sandton four days a week at the moment when the weather is okay (we have all ridden for the last two days). Otherwise I drive her and daughter in. Sometimes drop them off with bikes so they have the option of riding home.

As often as possible, but usually about twice a week, very early in the morning if I commute to work, and early afternoon if I commute home, about 20km each way, I make it longer if I'm in the mood

I cycle from Durbanville to Observatory 3x a week with my mtb.

Today real crappy. Hectic wind. Cape doctor at its best.

Problem is 28km there's no shower.... end up like a mine worker.... ( anti mine worker spray, working overtime)

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday for me, Monday and Friday i ride after work.... Monday i take clothes to work Friday i need car to go to Mosque and take my clothes home

Same routine except the Mosque visit

Are you scared of being bike mugged? Its a shame that is a deterrent.