Coffee machine

Anyone claimed the R400 pod-voucher that they're dealing out with every machine bought?

Is it a mission?

Yip, had to register as a club member, but no problem, membership is free and the R400 voucher was worth it..... Bought a selection of pods and am very happy with that selection.....thumbup1.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, had to register as a club member, but no problem, membership is free and the R400 voucher was worth it..... Bought a selection of pods and am very happy with that selection.....thumbup1.gif

Thanks! Do you then get a number you can redeem at the store - or do you simply order the pods off the Nespresso site?

[Edit:] Just phoned them. Will take the YC voucher and invoice through to the V&A store, will be easiest as we'll get everything there and then, and won't have to post original invoices off, and wait for the pods to be delivered...

Ok, didn't know you were doing it online.... I actually went in to the Nespresso Store and completed it there, don't forget to take your proof of purchase of your machine....

I do not know how one would do it online, try giving the Nespresso club a call.....

I thought everyone who buys a machine is registered on the club?

Its actually quite nice, they send you updates on new blends, specials, tasting evenings (I went to one in November, was quite fun) and so on. Only get a mail once a month or so, not a big issue.

I thought everyone who buys a machine is registered on the club?

Its actually quite nice, they send you updates on new blends, specials, tasting evenings (I went to one in November, was quite fun) and so on. Only get a mail once a month or so, not a big issue.

I bought my machine through yuppie chef, so still had to register the machine and become a club member through registering at the shop....

Just had a fortissio lungo, sitting in the front yard while my daughter cools off in her baby pool.... ;-)

Edited by Buzzman

I bought my machine through yuppie chef, so still had to register the machine and become a club member through registering at the shop....

Oh, okay. its worth it though, they also track your purchases so if you get a bit lost (has happened to me on a coffee low) and forget what you like, they just look up your purchases and tell you what blends you buy most of - but I guess it also tells them which blends are not selling. blush.png

Ya, actually very glad i spent the bucks and got me a decent coffee machine that makes good consistent coffee....

Anyone claimed the R400 pod-voucher that they're dealing out with every machine bought?

Is it a mission?

No mission. You can use it immediately to buy pods. I used mine to get a discount on a seperate frother.

I am overdosing on Macadamian these days. Just cant get enough of the stuff. I better stock up before holidays end.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my...........................called Nespresso Sandton today as I wanted some more nut blends and heard the dreaded words, "Sorry all sold out"!

All of a sudden I have an urge for a coconut blend and guess what, ....................!

For all you Joburgers -

Make a turn at Stil Coffee and chat to Phumlani. Awesome guy! He roasts on the premises and will talk coffee to you all day. Popped in to buy a bag of Rwandan beans and landed up staying an hour chatting, and walking out with a number of bags, one of which he didn't charge me for. He wanted opinions as he is busy creating his roast for the Barista Championships in March. As far as I know, he is the current SA Barista Champ, but a more down to earth, chill dude you couldn't hope to meet.

Addie:

Corner Witkoppen and Newmarket Street

Northriding

Phumlani Sibeko of Stil Coffee is the current SA champion in the latte art competition.

Lovejoy Chirambasukwa from Origin in Cape Town is the reigning SA barista champion, with Stephan Brits of Tribeca as the runner-up (Tribeca run the Woolworths coffee shops).

There's a lot of support for the national barista champs - followers of this thread should make an effort to attend - I'll let you know when I get the dates - generally in the second half of the year...

Thanx GBguy. I stand corrected! He is still an awesome dude and my new exclusive coffee roaster/supplier.