Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

V12 Partshub was trade only when I asked, still the case?

No idea... create a user account at Weightweenies coffee.... :) or V12cafe... :) or some such...

I think those are imported by Koldserve... think.... note .... think... might be wrong. :)

AFIK they do. Saw yours after my post.

Looks good and price is getting better

389 ex VAT at Koldserve... but they only have 58mm ones....

What size do you need?

389 ex VAT at Koldserve... but they only have 58mm ones....

What size do you need?

Now that is not bad ... but according to my ruler I just measured 51mm dai. .... so I should (A) buy a new coffee machine (2) Keep looking ..... Option (1) is tempting :)

Now that is not bad ... but according to my ruler I just measured 51mm dai. .... so I should (A) buy a new coffee machine (2) Keep looking ..... Option (1) is tempting :)

Option A.... - alternately just find yout local engineering firm and ask them to turn a bit of aluminium to the size and shape you need.. - hell you can do that on a wood lathe using a file, as long as you have a chuck that can hold it.

Come to think of it, isn't there a place that has tools you can use in CT - on a timesharing basis...?

Some nice looking ones here... cheap... http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC2.A0.Xcoffee+tamper&_nkw=coffee+tamper&_sacat=0&_from=R40

check a few pages back, somebody turned their own tamper out of teak, maybe you guys can do a deal of sorts?

That was me. I can do it. Just need the filter basket to get the size spot on otherwise it's kinda hit and miss.

That was me. I can do it. Just need the filter basket to get the size spot on otherwise it's kinda hit and miss.

still going to load a pic?