Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. But a very good machine. I learnt a lot on mine as my first espresso machine. Slayer $8500 by the way [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. But a very good machine. I learnt a lot on mine as my first espresso machine. Slayer $8500 by the way [emoji15]

I have a Grimac Mia now which is very cool. Been extremely happy with it. 

I think Happy will be very happy with his Linea.

Oh yeah, I think so too! 

I have a Simonelli MDX grinder. Had it as long as I have had the Oscar. It's been very reliable and gets very good reviews. I paid 12k for it three years ago. In your opinion will it be suitable?

Thanks for the advice.

Suitable is a very relative term - I dont have any direct experience with the mdx - but my brothers ns grinder sucks.

I am a big fan of big conical grinders - for 2 reasons - Firstly they are fast - so under 4 sec for 20g and secondly they are very forgiving and dont require much day to day adjustment as coffee ages and weather changes.

You will not land a.v2 here for under 12500.... work that out in cost per cup over 10 years...

And I know this from first hand experience - fortunately I saw some reason in the end - and made some cash on the exchange rate change on the deposit being returned.

You will not land a.v2 here for under 12500.... work that out in cost per cup over 10 years...

And I know this from first hand experience - fortunately I saw some reason in the end - and made some cash on the exchange rate change on the deposit being returned.

I have a Simonelli MDX grinder. Had it as long as I have had the Oscar. It's been very reliable and gets very good reviews. I paid 12k for it three years ago. In your opinion will it be suitable?

Thanks for the advice.

Quick question - is it the grind on demand mdx or the one with the hopper?

What a difficult choice it would be for me: 

http://www.home-barista.com/forums/userpix/21_dup1_img_2247.png

What about the 1 group pressure profiling Strada? <insert evil grin here>

Actually I also like the Synesso Hydra - and at this point you will probably tell me to buzz off....

hat, coat and exit time.... :)

Quick question - is it the grind on demand mdx or the one with the hopper?

I was wondering if it was the conical or the flat burr version

What about the 1 group pressure profiling Strada? <insert evil grin here>

Actually I also like the Synesso Hydra - and at this point you will probably tell me to buzz off....

hat, coat and exit time.... :)

Hmmmmmmm strada