Coffee machine

I will have my Aeropress tomorrow. Ended up just buying it here. The shipping worked out to a few rand cheaper.

i cant wait, now i just need a burr grinder....

Got mine this AM, got a guy at work to bring some fresh grind so we can make a cuppa before work starts....works a treat

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine this AM, got a guy at work to bring some fresh grind so we can make a cuppa before work starts....works a treat

where did you order yours from?

Did you use the normal method or inverted?

I still don't know if I'm using the inverted method or not. I think I am, based on the video I watched, but then I wonder what the normal method looks like.

Oh, I got my Grindstein Knock Box today from Yuppiechef

I still don't know if I'm using the inverted method or not. I think I am, based on the video I watched, but then I wonder what the normal method looks like.

That looks awesome

where did you order yours from?

Did you use the normal method or inverted?

Got mine from a local coffee store in northlands deco park...used both methods this am....prefer the inverted.

Dudes

Please help me

Would like to buy a Nespresso machine for at home

Its really not going to be working hard so I dont need something big or fancy

Any suggestions? price?

The normal way like in the directions you received...put water in the same side as the plunger. The inverted is obviously the other way around where you let it sit for a while longer. Youtube has some clips

Okay watched another one.

I'm definitely using the inverted method and think I have since my second cup, just makes more sense that way around.

Before I got my knock box, I used one of the Woolies sweets tub's to dispose my Aeropress puck in, rather than having to walk to the dustbin. Just worked easier and cleaner.

ok so the aeropress does seem popular. Maybe I should go that route and give it a try. Which grinders would you guys recommend that won't require an additional bond on the house?

I saw a small hand grinder for R250 or something? worth it or not.

cheers.

ok so the aeropress does seem popular. Maybe I should go that route and give it a try. Which grinders would you guys recommend that won't require an additional bond on the house?

I saw a small hand grinder for R250 or something? worth it or not.

cheers.

Sorry where did you see a hand grinder for R250? Im looking for something to start with..