Riding Music !

J0KER

Sup hubbers !

I know I prefer riding with earphones and music, It kinda sets a good mood for riding ! What kind of music do you listen to while Riding and why??? Genres, artists or songs :)

Sup hubbers !

I know I prefer riding with earphones and music, It kinda sets a good mood for riding ! What kind of music do you listen to while Riding and why??? Genres, artists or songs :)

The birds, the animals, the rivers in nature and the squeels of snakes as they get stuck in my wheelset.

IDT only, on the trail its a bit of a hazard to be honest, plus like covie said...nothing like the sound of the veld on a ride.

Ok back to the topic

Rage...Foo's....Chilli peppers = staple on the ipod, but for tabata interval training Carika Keuzenkamp really hits the spot. :whistling:

The birds, the animals, the rivers in nature and the squeels of snakes as they get stuck in my wheelset.

Don't forget the sound of other riders shouting "Trek"!

Don't forget the sound of other riders shouting "Trek"!

your assuming im that slow :P

your assuming im that slow :P

Nah, that you stopped in the middle of the single track for a peanut butter sarmie and a chat.

Nah, that you stopped in the middle of the single track for a peanut butter sarmie and a chat.

hrmmm have stopped for some champagne and a smoke on the trail the other day does that count?

hrmmm have stopped for some champagne and a smoke on the trail the other day does that count?

If it was a beer and a smoke I wouldn't be forced to start a rant thread on thehub! :) lol

MTB... Nada...

Road... ACDC, Angels and Airwaves, RHCP, Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, etc... Also some dance, e.g. Sasha's Hit Pics, Ministry of sound... And then just the odd tune here and there such as We built this city, Peaches,... Lively stuff.

PS, no earphones, just shox...

Nine Inch Nails, Faithless, Audioslave, Linkin Park ect for when i want to moer myself and lighter stuff like goldfish, black keys ect when i just enjoying it and not getting th HR up.

I enjoy the gravel crunching, shocks pumping and wind but if I had to Id put on some Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Rancid or NOFX.

Edited by Pieter1