If you are Not on the HUB you are no where !!

Wendell

At the moment there are only 285 users(I mean members) on line from all over.Not a very big audience

It is quite suprising how many cyclists there are out there who do not even have the foggiest about who or what the hub is

Very True, Hub rhymes with club...

Some guys I know refer to the hub as "that place"

It is amazed how many hubber's arn't on facebook. what does that make them; No face hub? Hub-noface?

We are called Hub ninja's

Just outa interest ... I see it is being marketed as "The toughest XCO currently in Guateng"

How tough can a 20km ride in flat Gauteng really be?

A suggestion then, make the distance longer and make it more of a challenge. To get in your car and drive 40/50km to do a 20km race doesnt seem worth it. For me to do a tough 20km ride, I simply cycle out the garage over 3 mountains on the way to work ;)

Which reminds me, I got to get going before Im late :D

You have to have above average fitness just to ride a lap of Thaba. Probably equivalent to 3 laps of Tokai just much much steeper with lots of technical rocks up and down.

Tank...thaba is insane if you do hard lap...came back from three towers last year all blaze about gauteng that doesn't have mountains and mankele does blah blah blah. Thought I will check thaba out just after it opened....did one lap and went home with my tail between my legs.

+1

and you still wanna go back for more, I love the place :thumbup:

Edited by SeanN

It is amazed how many hubber's arn't on facebook. what does that make them; No face hub? Hub-noface?

I'm not on Vleis koek

Very True, Hub rhymes with club...

Some guys I know refer to the hub as "that place"

Or "Those poeple"