An Ibis SL-R is born (The Crow's Mojo V3.0)

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post :thumbup: has convinced me to go 26 FS! I'm gonna ditch my 29'er HT end of the year - nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post :thumbup: has convinced me to go 26 FS! I'm gonna ditch my 29'er HT end of the year - nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woes :)

Good man! :thumbup:

Could just ditch the frame & build a 20naainerFS comfy bike with wheels is all you need :whistling:

Edited by ............

Happened to Thug too. He came riding with us over New Year's on some nice trails in the Free State and found the niner tough going. Wasn't long after that he ordered the 26" Titus.

Edited by slick

Happened to Thug too. He came riding with us over New Year's on some nice trails in the Free State and found the niner tough going. Wasn't long after that he ordered the 26" Titus.

Wasn't really tough going. It more a case of a Rigid HT and a 80mm travel HT were just not suited to the terrain. :)

Wasn't really tough going. It more a case of a Rigid HT and a 80mm travel HT were just not suited to the terrain. :)

:lol: I'm not quite sure if you are arguing or agreeing with me there.

She's Very Purdy :wub:

Geez, now that's something special. Many happy miles!

Very nice Crow :thumbup:

Thanks. Should have the SSC wheels on there for the weekend's riding. What's still outstanding then:

1. MRP 1X
  2. Bionicon c.guide V2
  3. Stealth / Lev
  4. Some clear tape to prevent cable rub
  5. Pro-Bolt Ti Kit for everything bar the suspension / shock bolts

Getting there...

I'm just getting greener and greener the longer this thread gets. Eleven point five kilos?! - thats making me break out in spots too!

I'm just getting greener and greener the longer this thread gets. Eleven point five kilos?! - thats making me break out in spots too!

That's why it's our official color!