www.rapide.co.za

knersis

01/06/2012

"Hi guys, just to update, frame has arrived will pick up at the post office after work. Wayne (Kiwi) did send me the tracking number shortly after I contacted him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/05/2012

I paid and ordered my frame on 22 May, to date I still haven't received a tracking number, phoned yesterday and was assured frame will be shipped, today there is no answer....

Are these guys relialable?, Building a bike up for my girlfriend and the frame is the only outstanding item, wanted to complete it by mid next week, but seems imposibble if these doesn't ship paid orders..... :cursing: :thumbdown:

Has anybody else experienced similar problems?

Edited by knersis

They have a good reputation , instead of flaming them i would call them again and have a nice chat.

Never had issues with Kiwi. I've bought a frame, fork and other items from him.

Bought loads of stuff from him. Never had problems. I have always collected the stuff though. Maybe shipping takes a bit longer because it has to packaged better.