Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to buy new gloves, my cheap ones did their time.

I was looking for some nice ones, I bit more expencive, that would last more than a year. None of the good ones could fit me, so I ended buying the only one that fitted me, cheap ones again!!! :eek:

Edited by Heinrich55

I was lucky enough to find an e-thirteen chain guide, thanks The Crow, so that I can run a 1x10 setup without the initial layout of chainrings, derailleurs, etc.

So far it has run faultlessly and looks pretty cool with the bash guard. I did improvise a inner guide just for my peace of mind. Running with the standard 33T up front.

post-35569-0-34352400-1381817076_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-75725100-1381817066_thumb.jpg

I was lucky enough to find an e-thirteen chain guide, thanks The Crow, so that I can run a 1x10 setup without the initial layout of chainrings, derailleurs, etc.

So far it has run faultlessly and looks pretty cool with the bash guard. I did improvise a inner guide just for my peace of mind. Running with the standard 33T up front.

post-35569-0-34352400-1381817076_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-75725100-1381817066_thumb.jpg

AH! So you're the lucky recipient!

I think I reminded him that he had it, so you have me to thank. He forgot he actually needed to advertise it to sell the darn thing. You're welcome!

AH! So you're the lucky recipient!

I think I reminded him that he had it, so you have me to thank. He forgot he actually needed to advertise it to sell the darn thing. You're welcome!

Thanks Cpt, I just remember seeing on the enduro thread that a couple of guys said they had so PMed them all, lost out on one from Pittstop, my fault took to long thinking it over and it got sold, but The Crow came through for me. Awesome!!

Did manage to put the crank arm on within spotting a bush which had fallen off so had to got to my LBS to have them remove it with a bearing puller, also bent the chainring trying to wedge the arm off, so now running with my wifes chainring till month end. So you learn.

Thanks Cpt, I just remember seeing on the enduro thread that a couple of guys said they had so PMed them all, lost out on one from Pittstop, my fault took to long thinking it over and it got sold, but The Crow came through for me. Awesome!!

Did manage to put the crank arm on within spotting a bush which had fallen off so had to got to my LBS to have them remove it with a bearing puller, also bent the chainring trying to wedge the arm off, so now running with my wifes chainring till month end. So you learn.

bush-monkey mechanic crank arm removal tactic - rubber mallet and wooden block.

bush-monkey mechanic crank arm removal tactic - rubber mallet and wooden block.

Problem is I had tied the arm down which wedged it into the BB so it was stuck!! Tried prying it with a screw driver, hit with a rubber malletWhich led to the bent chainring) but decided to stop, not sure yet how much abuse a carbon frame can take. Erred on the side of caution.

Anyway, it's up and running and killing my legs but they will just have to HTFU and get stronger now!!!

Edited by sk27

Got a pair of Rudy Project Noyz, pair of Rudy Project Ability (for the missus) and a Loaded X-Lite handlebar.

All right here on the hub :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: .

don't usually participate in this thread......but here goes. (the 2nd part to this purchase is far more interesting)

post-89-0-37628400-1381907795_thumb.jpg

don't usually participate in this thread......but here goes. (the 2nd part to this purchase is far more interesting)

You don't participate and yet you even instagramed the pic ;) :thumbup: .