Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought, entered and stoked for this... 259km, cobbles, ramps up to 25%, Euro spring and 16,000 punters all the day before the pro's duke it out on one of the greatest classics.

The Roubaix is the following weekend as well.

post-15825-0-61894400-1383301925_thumb.png

• Kluisberg: Buissestraat, Bergstraat, Kluisbergen-Ruien. Climbs 66m from 27m to 93m. Maximum 11 per cent.
  • Molenberg: Molenberg, Zwalm. Climbs 32m from 24m to 56m. Maximum 17 per cent.
  • Oude Kwaremont: Broekstraat, Kwaremontplein, Schilderstraat, Kluisbergen. Climbs 93m from 18m to 111m. Maximum 11 per cent.
  • Koppenberg: Steengat, Koppenberg, Oudenaarde-Melden. Climbs 64m from 13m to 77m; Maximum 25 per cent at inside of bend, otherwise 22 per cent.
  • Taaienberg: Taaienberg, Maarkedal-Etikhove. Climbs 45m from 37m to 82m. Maximum 18 per cent.
  • Berg ter Stene: Stene, Horebeke. Climbs 68m from 32m to 100m. Maximum 9 per cent.
  • Leberg: Leberg, Brakel-Zegelsem. Climbs 39m from 60m to 9m. Maximum 15 per cent.
  • Berendries: Berendries, Brakel-Sint-Maria-Oudenhove. Climbs 65m from 33m to 98m. Maximum 14 per cent.
  • Valkenberg: Valkenbergstraat, Brakel-Nederbrakel. Climbs 53m from 45m to 98m. Maximum 15 per cent.
  • Muur-Kapelmuur: Abdijstraat, Ouderbergstraat, Oudeberg, Gerardsbergen. Climbs 77m from 33m to 110m. Maximum 20 per cent.
  • Bosberg: Kapellestraat, Geraardsbergen-Moerbeke. Climbs 40m from 65m to 105m. Maximum 11 per cent.
  • Tenbosse: Olifantstraat, Brakel. Climbs 28m from 45m to 73m. Maximum 14 per cent.

Edited by hellocolour

Just have to go pick my new emd baby up but I am super excited. Steel or carbon niner rigid forks lying around anyone?

Eish... so Shaper lost out. Nice find! Not a frame for the steel fork IMO. Carbon would go nicely.

PM me - I can help with a Niner carbon fork.

Got an early Xmas present from evobikes!

Diadora proracer 2.0 carbon sole road shoe. Amazing shoe at a great price!

Bought them on sat and did 185km on Sunday with no issues! The carbon sole really makes a difference climbing and sprinting. They also lighter but could not really tell as I had a full picnic in my back pockets for the ride!

Much better value for money compared to the other more well known brands and are a treat to ride in!

Cadel won the maillot jaune in those shoes.

Gotta be good.

Nice!

Always wanted one of these ... now I have:)

Nice, I've always wanted one too... Did you find it on special anywhere? :)

Nice, I've always wanted one too... Did you find it on special anywhere? :)

Actually bought it from a guy here on the Hub.

Eish... so Shaper lost out. Nice find! Not a frame for the steel fork IMO. Carbon would go nicely.

PM me - I can help with a Niner carbon fork.

Seems I did and the dude didn't even have the decency to let me know... Nice way to find out! Some hubbers...

Just have to go pick my new emd baby up but I am super excited. Steel or carbon niner rigid forks lying around anyone?

Congrats. I've always loved that colour. Makes for a beautiful bike with a black carbon fork.

Edited by Maxxis

Sueshiro Sano, a ninth-generation shipwright, makes lightweight, bespoke wooden bicycles in his Tokyo workshop. His bikes, which take three months to assemble and can cost up to $20,000, use Honduras mahogany and are custom built for a 100-percent tailored fit. They’re also impossibly light — a result of Sano’s well-honed boat-building methods — and have become objects of worship, and in some cases, derision, for hipsters and bike experts everywhere. Case in point: at a handmade-bike convention in Denver earlier this year, several incredulous participants accused Sano of using carbon fiber in his designs. (He doesn’t.) But Sano, who built his first boat at 13 and subscribes to the Japanese principle of monozukuri (“making things”), shrugs off such accusations. “For me, it’s about pride,” he says. 011-81-3-5569-6567.

post-28269-0-22685700-1383592019_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joecoolls

Sueshiro Sano, a ninth-generation shipwright, makes lightweight, bespoke wooden bicycles in his Tokyo workshop. His bikes, which take three months to assemble and can cost up to $20,000, use Honduras mahogany and are custom built for a 100-percent tailored fit. They’re also impossibly light — a result of Sano’s well-honed boat-building methods — and have become objects of worship, and in some cases, derision, for hipsters and bike experts everywhere. Case in point: at a handmade-bike convention in Denver earlier this year, several incredulous participants accused Sano of using carbon fiber in his designs. (He doesn’t.) But Sano, who built his first boat at 13 and subscribes to the Japanese principle of monozukuri (“making things”), shrugs off such accusations. “For me, it’s about pride,” he says. 011-81-3-5569-6567.

G's did you buy one?

WOW! That is beautiful!