Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NCR

bialetti-mini-express-double-serve-p442-
24_1_af3ce260-64e6-4666-a03d-e21ceb509c9

35413_700_1.jpg

The problem with this setup is you can't travel by air with the cylinder in your baggage.... and they are not really easy to find in some countries - not always an issue but can be..

The problem with this setup is you can't travel by air with the cylinder in your baggage.... and they are not really easy to find in some countries - not always an issue but can be..

indeed, thought about, but having someone scope out if they are readily available, i remember seeing them there when i was there in December.

indeed, thought about, but having someone scope out if they are readily available, i remember seeing them there when i was there in December.

I only tried to find one once - in Taipei.... (landed up buying and leaving behind a local meths burner) then abandoned the idea of traveling with a gas appliance - local kettle or stove only in future.

Buying. Thank you for the link.  :thumbup:

I don't want to burst any bubbles here but the Mini Express was the first Bialetti I bought and I send it back after the first use.  The Mini Express did not fill each cup equally with coffee and it makes a bit of a mess when spurting out the last bit of coffee.  I got the 3 cup instead and that for me is the perfect amount of coffee to make 2 cups of coffee.

Are those Black Prince outjies as good as they say they are?

That's what the reviews say. I'll fit them, give them a spin and let y'all know. 

Recommended to me. 

They are available at most supermarkets and hardware stores here. I think I have even seen them at Decathlon.

Are those Black Prince outjies as good as they say they are?

Durability

Braking capability

Highly recommended

Where did you source those pads if I may ask?

German online shop. Mate went over to Germany for business and brought it back for me. 

Perhaps I didn't dig deep enough but I couldn't find a local stockist. 

I actually bought all those items from that online shop.