Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically you made a howitzer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jip - will do the camo painting this weekend ^_^

post-7189-0-04688900-1483077942.jpg

Edited by Mongoose!

jip - will do the camo painting this wek end ^_^

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

The thing with potential energy (eg pressure) is that it becomes more hazardous when an accidental release is directed or concentrated. So a better way to reduce the hazard is to absorb/dissipate the energy. This is why I previously suggested using an old blanket Your cannon will be ok as long as it is restrained and both ends point at open spaces.

Edited by JXV

The thing with potential energy (eg pressure) is that it becomes more hazardous when directed or concentrated. So a better way to reduce the hazard is to absorb/dissipate the energy. This is why I previously suggested using an old blanket Your cannon will be ok as long as it is restrained and both ends point at open spaces.

You are 100% correct

I will also wrap my missile with an old thick towel  (both ends bound with cable ties) when in usethumbup1.gif

And will also make sure my wife, son, and dogs are far away (inside the house).

Impressive that u got a pressurised seal with 2 valves in the cap - when I add a second hole and try to get a seal, it doesn't even take me to 40psi, even with liberal silicone application

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Use the round bottom tubeless valves. Throw a bit of stans in the bottle and tip it upside down with a little air in it. The stans seals the holes in the cap. Works better than silicone.

This frame.... to match a random 140 Mattoc purchase and then GX groupo from various sources in the UK (thanks ebay and gumtree UK). Full build? about the R7250 mark from purchase to build with full set and ready for some steel, hooligan, fun! Big thanks to Black Friday!

PS: if you're keen to run SA down and it's 'issues' then go spend a month in the UK. That place is properly angry as hell, super regulated and f*uking themselves badly. Yes wages are good, security is good-ish, prices of everything are through the roof, schools are 'interesting', you're told what to do all day and when, travel in London is insane (£55 a day for a train, no seat, an armpit for a view for hours of travel, delays and often having to wait 3 underground trains before you can get on on if they haven't randomly shut whole stations due to the amount of people trying to get trains), the ability not to see the sky for a week plus (just different colours of grey cloud). I've said it before and I'll say it again the grass is greener for alot of people but over the Brexit issue, insane amounts of people, a government trying to squeeze the middle class to death please be thankful and don't be that next moaning guy. Find the positivles. At least for a week or so because I've never been happier or more content to be here and more solid in my choice to be in SA since landing back. Well done SA, it's not as bad as they say! You're good.

http://factoryjackson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/On-One-Deedar-1-of-20-2000x1333.jpg

love your post and hope you have a jol on your bike. A build thread or at least a couple of pics in the long travel hardtail thread will warm the cockles of my heart.

Use the round bottom tubeless valves. Throw a bit of stans in the bottle and tip it upside down with a little air in it. The stans seals the holes in the cap. Works better than silicone.

Great idea - silicone never felt like right thing - it's for waterproofing not airproofing. Just have to work out how I get the Stans in around the valves without it running down into the valves...

Edited by brucem76

Where'd you get those and what did they cost?

They look awesome!

They are Fox Fresh shoes for R1000, I think it was quite a good deal!

Great idea - silicone never felt like right thing - it's for waterproofing not airproofing. Just have to work out how I get the Stans in around the valves without it running down into the valves...

So even though I didn't get a perfect seal on my coke bottle inflator, I managed to get it up to 90psi and pop both tyres onto the rim. Interesting, it wouldn't work until I took the valve cores out on the rims - needed to get the air in quick enough - the 90psi was enough but the cores were slowing the flow down. In fairness, it was a new tubeless setup - so there was no sealant in the system at all, and the tyres weren't glued with sealant to any part of the frame - always the hardest one to get right, and the coke bottle did it, so I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Bought these almost a year ago now, and been running intermittently due to various injuries. But the other day, I decided to run in another pair of trainers, which made me realize just how good these ONs really are. Best running shoe I've ever run in.

post-6789-0-11888400-1483170207_thumb.jpg

Can anyone point me to a topic where the mattoc is discussed ?

Can't seem to get one if i just search "mattoc"

Thanks

Theres not too much about there on them as the local agents are pretty anonymous but you can get spares and Stoke know how to service and look after them and that's all I was worried about. 

This is a fairly details thread. Just not here. 

http://forums.mtbr.com/shocks-suspension/manitou-mattoc-899836-44.html

I would like to hear your thoughts on this fork. The reviews seem good?

Will give a rundown as soon as I've got it dialed in and rolling as well as a little build diary.

http://www.wigglestatic.com/product-media/5360096730/DMR-V12-PEDAL-Flat-Pedals-Black-DMR-VV12-K9-1.jpg?w=430&h=430&a=7

Awesome pedals these[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought these almost a year ago now, and been running intermittently due to various injuries. But the other day, I decided to run in another pair of trainers, which made me realize just how good these ONs really are. Best running shoe I've ever run in.

attachicon.gifrunning shoes rs.jpg

Do they work for cycling?