Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Spez is doing well in Stellenbosch... ;)

Nice bike.

Thanx. Yes, great to have the HQ in town!

De Akker comes to mind.... :blush:

terrible bike...but nice town! :P

miss it there!

Haha, yes, the trails are in excellent shape at the moment.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled the trigger just now...

post-3056-0-57570000-1373287522_thumb.jpg

Great mtb shoes - have been using mine for the last week - thought I was gonna miss the clipless setup, but the 5.10' are very sticky and enjoying my time on the bike now.

Just a pity these shoes are so d@mn hard to find in SA

oh yes and just fetched my brand new fizik Tundra 2 from the post office which I bought from a fellow Hubber :clap:

Edited by in10sive

ZAR 1130 incl delivery at today's rate, via DHL.

An ass-raping of note, but what do you expect at 15.30 to the gbp?

edit: add vat to that, and it's 1300. Less than loal, but that's before potential duties.

weep.

Tube of KY to ease the pain I hope!!!

Nice, put my flat pedals back on because I was having some serious knee issues which I attribute to the twisting action needed to get cleats in and out the pedals. Seems to have helped so looking for some riding shoes but at R1300+ I'll just stick to my New balance trail shoes. Bit slippery when wet but otherwise just fine for me thanks.

Tube of KY to ease the pain I hope!!!

Nice, put my flat pedals back on because I was having some serious knee issues which I attribute to the twisting action needed to get cleats in and out the pedals. Seems to have helped so looking for some riding shoes but at R1300+ I'll just stick to my New balance trail shoes. Bit slippery when wet but otherwise just fine for me thanks.

Yeah. I know what you mean. I've been using my trail running shoes, with the knobs cu off on the forefoor section, but they're just too flexy.

I also have skate shoes which are stiffer than the runners, but their sole is extremely hard and cracked (old pair) so they slip off all the time.

Tested a size 13 at City Rock this pm and they were just too big. If they had had stock of 12's, I would have bought them there and then.

And yeah - KY is on standby. Together with a jar of bactroban for the resulting inflammation.

Something that I will be paying for during lunchtime will be with me Sunday afternoon ..... description to follow when I have the goods.

Thanks for setting this up Ryanpmb!

Edited by Hairy

Something that I will be paying for during lunchtime will be with me Sunday afternoon ..... description to follow when I have the goods.

No. No no no! You can't just do that!

No. No no no! You can't just do that!

:ph34r:

Pleasure Hairy. I reckon it finishes that bike off properly!